THE MOMENT ARRIVED

#29 in FANFICTION

Wow, Thank you my lovely readers.

LUCKNOW, INDIA

Cladded in a red golden lengha choli, she was looking like a fairy from heaven. The traditional royal jewelleries weighing double than her weight was looking exiquitic and adding more to her beauty.

The light bridal make-up, the mehndi Cladded hands and feet, everything was adorning her like anything.

But the thing which made hee look outstanding was the glow, the smile on her face. Her eyes said it all, the beauty of their relationship was making her glow thousand times more than usual.

She had never thought that life would take such a beautiful turn.

Two months of them being back to India. It was hell emotional to leave Maria, the kids, the country forever this time.

The crying yet happy faces of Kids and Maria was something which broke her heart but it was for good, this was for best. She would finally be destined in her journey, with her husband.

The Sheesh Mahal must not have glowed with and illuminated this bright for ages as it is today.

The chandelier at the center of the hall brighted the whole palace as a new bride. The flowers adorning each and every corner of the palace made it look like heaven on Earth and not to forget the red rose carpet especially designed for today's purpose was something which was a topic of aww for everyone.

Not only the arrangements, decor or the palace, today's occassion is a matter of aww and bliss for the whole state.

And why not?

Its the WEDDING of ARNAV with his KHUSHI.

Their love story, the DEPTH of their true love which surpassed every agony, every betrayal, every damn cussing and came out much more strong and was an inspiration, an admiration, for the people.

They had seen them growing, they have seen them yearning, they have seen them sacrificing and now they are eager to witness their wedding, the union of two people whose souls have been united from heaven.

It is the WEDDING of ARNAV with his KHUSHI.

As soon as they returned, Arnav showed her the flat, he purchased and desired to live in with his wife.

The royal family had requested and pleaded him to return though he didn't listen yet fulfilled his each and every duty.

NK had a tremendous growth in his character and it looked like he is matured for like ages in just short span of time. He was fulfilling his every duty as per alloted by his brother but the thing which made Rajmata feel proud on her sons and their upbringing was how NK resembled a perfect BHARATA OF RAMA for his elder brother ARNAV.

He had taken the responsibility but not the position, not the power. He had clearly declared that The particular power and position belongs to his brother who deserves it in every terms and he is only a representator.

Akash and Payal's relationship had started taking a smooth turn while Lavanya was highly nervous and excited with her new role of a mother.

Yes, NK is a father now, his love, his wife, Lavanya gave birth to a healthy baby boy forcing a delighted bade papa Arnav Singh Raizada to shift back in the palace. His naming ceremony was due after their wedding and Lavanya had ordered Arnav a gift which she would ask for on that day which he happily consented to.

Payal had apologised to Khushi like they did in childhood with holding ears and a cry face which was enough to melt Khushi's heart. More so, she knew her friend just followed the reversed psychology.