REGRET

Aman was terrified to see Khushi in such a state..She was clutching him really tight and was crying uncontrollably..

Aman tried to ask her about the matter but she was not simply ready to break the hug..

She was not in a state to speak or explain anything to anyone.. She was looking like a glass doll being mercilessly broken..

She couldn't believe Arnav could stoop so low..
She was shaken to the core due to Arnav's obsessive stunt

Finally Aman was able to calm her down and then he took her to the guest room.. All the time she was clutching his arms tightly and Arnav was the witness of whole scenario

When he saw them moving towards guest room he Unwantedly followed them..

Aman made Khushi sit on the couch and then handed her a glass of water..

Khushi sipped water once and twice and then kept back the glass..

Aman being the true friend that he is.. kept a comforting hand on her shoulder and he knew Khushi herself would open up to him if she would feel so

Aman-Khushi.. Do you want to talk about it?

Khushi-No Aman.. Please

Aman-Khushi.. Is he related to all these?

Khushi-Aman.. Please.. Take me home..  M suffocating over here..

Please Aman.. I dont want to talk about anything..

Aman-Okk.. You just be here.. M coming back after informing others

Saying this Aman went out where he saw an equally messed Arnav with red eyes.. And shocked face

Aman knew his friends too well and knew that Arnav has definitely done something in his jealousy to make their already messed relation more ugly..

He sighed.. He felt pity for both of his friends but right now his major concern was Khushi..and he did what he felt right that is putting some brain in the King's jealous obsessed mind..

Aman in a warning tone-Stay away from her Arnav.. If I get a single hint that you are behind this messed up state of My Khushi.. Then..  This time you won't be spared..King..

Arnav in an aggressive tone-How dare you Aman?
She is not yours.. She can never be of anyone else.. SHE IS MINE.. I OWN HER

Aman-She is not a trophy.. Or toy to be owned Arnav.. She is a human.. A human with feelings but I pity you can't understand this.. And right now m not in a mood to get into a fight with you.  So back off..

Saying this Aman went to the area where the elders obvilious to the situation where till now in a celebrating mode..

On the Arnav hand.. Arnav once again was furious standing outside the guest room but was regretting for his deed too..

He saw tears flowing from Khushi's eyes but somehow he couldn't gather enough courage to go and comfort her.. As of now.. He was shocked as Khushi didn't say anything related to his stunt.. He was confused and somehow more remorseful

Khushi left the house with her and Aman's family only after getting order from Rajmata that every function related to their wedding will be performed from Palace only and after coaxing much everyone agreed..

Arnav was watching Khushi leaving the house from upstairs and saw her holding Aman's hand..
Soon he began to loose his calm remembering how Aman claimed Khushi as his but still he gulped all his jealousy and strode towards his room..