THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF THEM

Keeping her hands on her awfully broken heart she kept sobbing audibly. The pain was unbearable. The pain was brutal. The pain was killing.

She did such a sin which can not be washed by any holy shrine. She hurted her Bestie, the one who would keep her life at stake for her.

But she had no other way. Being with her since ever she knew every lamest detail about her.

Her tears had no bond and that's when she felt a comforting hand on the shoulder. Turning around she hugged her love, her sanity too tightly sobbing more hysterically.

Payal, don't cry.
Akash consoled kissing her hairs which made her cry more and more.

She clutched his shirt in her fist and cried loudly while saying -

How can I, when, I too finally left no chance in taunting and questing her sacrifice?

I don't deserve to be called her bestie, Akash. I don't.

Akash hugged her more tightly feeling helpless himself. All of them are so helpless right at the moment and could do nothing expect for comforting and supporting each other.

Arnav, before leaving to woo his wife had taken a promise from Akash to be the support for all and he would be one. Though not  as much as he could be.

Sshhh, we both know why you did it. He tried reasoning and it did relax her a bit.

If only Bhai had not taken the promise of informing her and the mind of that bestie of mine didnt work on reverse psychology, I would have saved from doing this.

She complained making her bestie's brother laugh and agree. Yes, she was indeed right. If Payal had tried to be sweet and make Khushi realise, she would have gave her some stupid swore and she would have been forced to zip her lips.

Even she too did same in her case and Khushi had to blackmail her to get the truth out.

Taunting her though she knew Khushi was absolutely correct considering the pain she went through in the past and now aw she had realised what the confession would cause, though the inevitable yet correct was done, Payal did her part as a sister and friend even on the cost  of being criticised.

Smiling contended as she had an idea that by now her bestie would have been on her scrutining mode and would have making the hell out of the small hint, she wiped her cheeks ans with a complaining pout said-

They are very bad Akash. They are making us suffer the pain. Let them come back TOGETHER, I won't talk to them. I wont even welcome them but please tell them to come back, please.

But then fresh teats again started rolling down from her eyes, making Akash sigh.

Payal, you are making it difficult, everyone needs you now. Anjali di can't handle everything alone. He pointed which reduced her sob.

He lifted her chin and meeting her eyes said-

You got to be strong until those Thickheads, ready to repent and sacrifice husband-wife returns back.

And dont worry, not only you, we all won't talk to them and punish them.

You have served your purpose as bestie, though under the skin of a typical tauntful Sister-in-law.

He chuckled at last making her slap his chest while whining -

Akassssshhhhh

She hugged him tightly and asked-