ACCEPTING THE HAPPINESS

Khushi was shocked when Arnav gave her that look and before she could run.. The devil of her husband called her and having no other option she walked towards him..

Payal too had come by their side and Anjali had stopped crying while Lavanya was still very much in Cutee Aarav's land who was now talking about his remote cars and guns with her..
NK had successfully taken a corner to play games on his cell phone..

His poor games were shedding happy tears as he literally opened them after 2-3 months..

Khushi stood by Arnav's side giving everyone a delightful sight.. Their mere presence beside each other was enough to show their sizzling chemistry and undying love and no one could ignore that..

Arnav though was going to put his arms around Khushi's shoulders subconsciously and involuntarily.. Refrained himself at nick of the time disappointing his mother the most and slightly his very own wife too..

He handed Khushi a file to which she looked at him confused.. He smiled and asked her to give it to his both sisters.. She did it though being still highly confused along with Payal and Anjali..

Payal opened the file and after reading the content she stood there flabbergasted which no words coming out of his mouth..

While others frowned.. Arnav just smiled at her..

I have invested my 6 months.. Days and sleepless nights with hard work in it..and now my sisters would do the rest..

Payal looked at him with misted eyes.. The file contained the papers about a company about to be established.. It was that very project which spoiled both Payal's and Anjali's life..

Bhai.. I won't be able to manage this coming... Its like a throne which would prick my heart making me bleed.. Said Payal with guilt..

By now Anjali too had read the content and shared the same feelings like Payal.. How would they work in the company and grow it to fame when this very company is responsible for their disastrous life?

Khushi too was shocked.. How can Arnav decide this? Don't he know it would hurt his sisters?

Arnav.. Its okk.. If they don't want to do it.. Just dissolve the company.. Rajmata suggested seeing the painful expressions of her both daughters..

I have put my every effort to establish this company.. You both can not deal with a little pain for your brother? You want everything to be a waste?

He said with hurt and it shocked all.. Why is he doing this? What is the need to put salt on their wounds? Why is he becoming selfish all over again?

No Bhai.. Don't say that.. We.. Please Bhai.. Try to understand.. Anjali tried to reason out her fear but could not after seeing Arnav's angry disappointed eyes..

You both try to understand..
How can you both let yourself grieve on that scumbag?
I can't.. I just can't see both of my playing a victim..
I don't want to see tears in both of your eyes..
His both sisters stared him with admiration while he voiced out the last line with much difficulty..

He gave them a warm smile and said-

Dad taught me to take every pain as challenge and convert into your solace like a true warrior..  I want both of you to do the same.. You both have the same potential.. Don't make it go in doom due to one painful incident.. Take it as a lesson amd a Blessing in Disguise..

He took their hands in between his and said-

Forget about everything.. This is Your chance.. The company will be your baby.. Completely yours.. Love it.. Grow it.. Nurture it.. And one day.. It would mean the world to you.. You will feel proud of it..