GUILT AND LONLINESS

Hello my beautiful readers.. So the last update brought a hurricane..

I hope this update will calm it down..

Enjoy.. *Wink*

Lavanya was busy getting scolding from Arnav when from no where NK came and hugged Lavanya tight.. Making Lavanya sigh and Arnav flare his nose..

Poor NandKishore who had just woke failed to see his elder brother after seeing the dazzling beauty in the blue saree..

His all grogginess died the moment he heard his brother's cold voice..

Arnav- NandKishore you should know how to behave in front of your elder brother..
You are not a kid anymore..Learn to take-up your responsibilities..
I want to see you in the office by 9:00 clock sharp..
And mind you the late comers are not spared..

Saying this he turned on his heels but then remembering something stopped and said..

Arnav- And yes tell YOUR WIFE to be careful from next time because next time it can be more fatal and in no way m going to loose the royal hier or my friend..
You should take care of your wife in such phase rather than wasting your time..
M not going to buy your childish behaviour more now..

And with that he.. Leaving the couple in the hall.. Left for his room..

NK- Are you fine Baby?
What did you do this early morning that our very hitler started his threats this early morning?

Lavanya-Will you stop being so carefree NK?
You are going to be a father now but still you behave as a kid..
ASR is right if he scolds you.. The perks of Being a King's brother has spoilt you

NK-Okk.. M sorry.. Don't be hyper..
Come.. Let me take you to room.. You need to rest..

NK-LAVANYA ROOM

NK saw Lavanya all lost and upset.. He made her sit comfortably on the bed and then held her hand lovingly..

NK-What is it Lavanya?
Why are you so upset?
M sorry for being so carefree..
I promise I will take up my responsibilities..

Lavanya keeping her head on his shoulder-I would be glad if you do so..

NK said facing her-Then.. Now give me your sunshine smile..

But a lone tear escaped from her eyes and she hugged her husband tight..

NK became worried-Hey Baby.. What...?

Lavanya's voice became heavy with the words she spoke-
NK.. I feel so bad for ASR..
I always feel that instead of helping them.. We added more to their misery

NK wiping her tears-Lavanya we did everything for them but they have their own ego and misunderstanding.. But I do agree that somewhere we were at fault too..

But Bhai had done so wrong to Khushi di..
He married her but then didn't accept her and when she returned back.. Instead of accepting her he played games to have her with him..

Lavanya in anger-Why you always point out ASR'S mistake NK?
I agree he did wrong.. Being a girl.. I know it was injustice to Khushi but then why didn't she even for once attempted to talk with Maa Saheb or anything of that sort?

NK answered politely-Because she has always been in love with Bhai and therefore she never attempted to anything which could bring his power and position at stake..
She just wanted a simple acceptance of their relationship in front of the society from Bhai and she wasn't wrong in that.. You would agree.. Don't you?
I know in all these years the only person with whom Bhai shared a tiny bit of pain is you Lavanya.. You have been a true friend for him but answer me honestly..

Lavanya-Yes.. I will but then what about us NK?
Do you think what we did was correct?

Instead of playing a drama we should have talked with him to announce their relationship but no.. We played games not only with ASR but Khushi too..

You always support Khushi then why you didnt thought about the consequences if every planning goes wrong and as it is.. Everything went wrong..
We are living in guilt..
No one is happy..
The two persons who are hopelessly in love with each other are now so far due to the grave mistakes.. Misunderstanding and their own big fat egos..

Each one of us are suffering because instead of talking straight to the point we all had a different strategy to unite them..

FLASHBACK..

As soon as Rajmata came to know about Khushi being Arnav's wife she decided to confront Arnav to accept Khushi but then stopped as she knew how stubborn her son is.. If after so many years he hasn't revealed anything about the marriage and above that agreed to marry another girl then for sure he isn't going to follow his advice and moreover she needed to know whether they really love each other till now or was it just the teenage attraction which led to the marriage..

So.. Giving up the idea of confrontation.. She devised a plan and included her other two kids and Aman in that..

Aman and Payal were already aware of that but it was a shock for NK..
He had never expected that the Perfect King could commit something like this but nevertheless he wanted his brother to be happy and he readily agreed to join in the mission to unite his Bhai and Bhabhi..

However.. The team still was not enough because the most important member was still missing and it was really difficult to talk to that person and make her agree

Princess Lavanya had the most important role in their drama.. Rajmata was determined to unite her son and daughter-in-law and therefore she personally went to talk with Lavanya..

She apologised firstly because she was a suitor for King but now that he was already married so couldn't go ahead with it..
Lavanya being mature let it go with an understanding smile but when Rajmata proposed her the plan to help them.. She denied..
It wasn't like that she didn't want them to unite but she wasnt in support of idea of playing with them.. She already had a fear of their plan going against them.. Seeing the shrewdness and anger of King and she had already warned them that it could lead to more heartbreak for Khushi and this time for Arnav too and how right she was..Was proved when Arnav literally kidnapped Aman and Lavanya and himself got engaged to Khushi..
She had agreed at last in front of a mother leaving her own thinking but She never wanted to hurt Khushi and Arnav and this was the basic reason why she was the most guilty one among them..

FLASHBACK ENDS.......

NK patting her head lovingly-
Baby.. Why do you always hurt yourself by thinking about the past.. Its not good for you and our baby..
We did everything for their good and we still want their togetherness..

Lavanya with tears of guilt-But look what we did NK..

Look at ASR.. With the time he has become more successful and powerful but deep inside he is nothing but a broken man craving for his love.. His eyes are cold but filled with extreme pain.. He has become ruthless like never before.. and what about Khushi we haven't heard from her in these years..  She didn't even attend Payal's marriage.. Its like she has completely disappeared from our life.  She is too hurt to forgive us NK.. Moreover.. ASR has clearly stated that he will never search her nor will marry anyone else.  He has even declared our child to be his hier..
If this is not love then what is it NK.. I know he did mistake but don't you think that he is punishing himself all these years and burning himself in the fire of repentance.. Its high time.. He gets his fair chance to love and be loved by his wife.. His Khushi?

To be continued..

Okk.. No rotten eggs and tomatoes but did you really think I would let Arnav marry someone else?
Come on.. Don't you know.. 'ARNAV KHUSHI HAMESA SLOGAN'
I can never see them apart.. And so you all..
But Arnav did wrong initially that too alot.. So need to suffer and then win his love..

Do you think the same as Lavanya?

And yes lot more drama is awaiting..

So be with me with all time motivators and supporters..

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter..