ASR.. THE MAN

Shyam seethed in anger seeing the guts of these two ladies..

He looked with rage at both of them and then it striked him.. He moved two-three steps backwards when the realisation hit him that too really hard..

His face paled and his eyes moved to Arnav who was giving him a dangerous sardonic look.. That look gave goosebumps to Shyam.. He got to know that the veil has been lifted from his ploy.. He came to know that he have no escape from the brutal merciless King now.. He would rather slaughter him for playing a nasty game with him and his sister..

But a man can hope and ofcourse an evil man like him can again fake a drama as well..

Paying no heed to the ladies he ran to Arnav and almost kneeling down in a to-beg posture said-

Saale Sahab.. Believe me.. Whatever this lady said is not true.. She must be lurching on your money and thats why now she is here to extract money from you by using your sister..

Shyam tried to convince Arnav blaming Anjali making her go almost null in emotions..

But she didn't open her mouth to say a word..

How can you say that she is trapping us for the money?

Arnav said with such a fury which startled everyone.. Yes.. Its true that He is known to be a just and unbiased king.. But the anger he showed towards Shyam that too regarding Anjali who no doubt is innocent.. Still amazed all..

However It still didn't ring any bell in his shit filled head and he came with his new futile leech logic-

She.. She must have told you something and that's why she is in our house and dared to slap me..

He gritted his teeth at his last words and this time the numb Anjali looked at him with mad rages.. Even her looks could kill him..How the hell this dumb wife gained so much strength?

This is my home.. You don't belong here Shyam..

He was looking at Anjali while proudly declaring this as his house which was unbearable for Payal.. She needs to speak now..
And so she did in next instant..

She came forward and spatted right on his face-

And what a pathetic person you are?

Can you just stop from making us feel more disgusted towards you?

Payal.. Rajmata gasped at her daughter words could no longer be quiet.. She in a stern voice demanded the answers for all the chaos..

Payal held her mother's hands in between hers and in a soft voice said-

I am sorry Maa.. I am sorry for being weak and hiding all these from you..

Rajmata kept quiet but she had an idea of some worst revelation.. She gripped her daughter's shoulders who finally blurted out the ugly truth breaking down again.. Not for herself but considering the fragile state of her mother after learning it..

Maa.. This woman is his wife and that kid is their son..

Rajmata could not take it and sat on the couch with a face devoid of any expression but pain.. Khushi and Lavanya ran to be by her side while NK was just controlling himself from killing Shyam after learning the truth..

Payal looked painfully at her mother's face and keeping her head in her lap said-

He played all this while with our emotions and my life for his evil selfishness..