Chapter 40: Messages

Start from the beginning

I silently got up from bed and headed to the shower for a quick relaxing showere. After I got out of the shower, I quickly change to my uniform and check SaeRyun. He's sleeping as peaceful like there's nothing in the world is bothering him. I wish I could be like that. There's alot of things that bothers me. ALOT.

I headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast, but, I ended up following the smell of freshly made pancakes, eggs, bacons and toasts. He turned around and smiled at me. Gesturing me to take my breakfast while he cooks more for later. 

"Why are you so early?" I asked while chewing my pancake.

"Oh, right. I figured out that this past few days, you've been going to school really early with loads of things to do. So I decided to make breakfast earlier so you don't have to cook and hurried yourselft up." Baekhyun explained as he puts more pancakes on the plate.

"Oh, I went to check SaeRyun earlier, but he's not in his room. Where is he?" he asked.

"He slept in my room last night." I replied shortly.

"You can go back to sleep now. I'll be leaving in 20 minutes. If you have nothing else to do, just go and get more rest." I told him.

"If you want, we can go to school together? I mean...uhm.." Baekhyun suggested.

"Thanks. Nut no thanks. Don't worry. I'll be fine." I smiled.

"Okay then. Then...uhm.. I'm going back...take care...and uhm...bye..." he stormed out of the dining room and went back to his room. 

What the heck? 

***

As I waited for my driver to get the car, my phone vibrated inside my pocket as I fetched it. I opened it and saw a multiple messages and notifications. How the heck can they send me this much messages in a second? 

My driver arrived with the car and I hopped inside to read the messages. 

You have 25 unread messages.
You have 10 notifications! 

I scrolled down on my notification tab and found the same people the sends me multiple messages and some from the company. 

From: Uncle Min <3
How's my favourite niece doing? Are you doing well? You haven't contact us for a long time. Or is it because you forgot about us already? ToT And I heard from SuGee that there's a little baby boy in your house? He said you adopted him. His name is SaeRyun, was it? Well, it's so kind of you to adopt a kid that you didn't even know. But if you're struggling taking care of him, you always ask us for help, arrasso? You know that your auntie would love to! I hope to recieve a reply or a call from you soon. Take care always, okay? 

I smiled as I finished reading my uncle Min's message. That's right, it's been a month or months since I've talked to them. And they didn't really know anything about SaeRyun. Well, I'll call them later so they knew that I'm alive. Survived in this cruel world. Keke 

From: Eun Mi
HEEELLLLOOOO!! Yah! Why haven't you contacting me this past few weeks? Are you ignoring me? Did you forget about me because you have alot of famous and rich friends there that are better than me? Huhuhuhu~ I thougt you're my friend!......JOKEEEIII! Ahahaha! You're probably busy with things at school, aren't you? Don't over work yourself, okay? I really miss you! I wish I could visit you this winter break. But I'll try! And...do you have any guys there that you could introduce me? Kekeke kidding XD EL OW EL lolz! And I just want to inform you that I'm moving houses. I'm not moving schools, so don't worry, I'll watch SuGee for you. I'll tell you the address once we moved there. Reply to my message soon! I love ya! <3