ChunkyKyun🐻:
Do I have any choice?

You:
Yes!! I'll Just prepare guys. :)
See you in a bit :)

MuscleWonho💪 is  typing...

MuscleWonho💪:
I wish I could join you guys
but we're going to my Granny's
house. 😭😭

You:
It's okay 😁
We'll plan again next time
so you could join us. 😊

MuscleWonho:
Okay 😢 bt Im still sad 😢

You:
Uhh! Don't be. I'll buy you
ramen on monday^_^

MuscleWonho💪:
Call 😊 see you on Monday.

Read
Read
Read
Read

I immediately went into the bathroom to prepare myself. I turned on the shower and turn it into a look warm water. I suddenly remembered Kihyun waiting in front of the infirmary room. I suddenly remembered his kissable lips. The way he holds me the way he looks in my eyes.

What the funk!! Stop it now! But he really looks so worried that time.

I shook my head to shrug the thoughts and push them at the back of head and continued taking a bath. After bathing myself I hop out of the bathroom and went toward my closet to get some good clothes. Since it's kinda cold today maybe I could wear jeans and blouse.

 Since it's kinda cold today maybe I could wear jeans and blouse

I ran downstairs and saw Mom cleaning the kitchen "Mom I'll be gone out with my friends will that be okay?" I said asking Mom for permission. "With whom?" She looked at me and asked. "With Changkyun and Minhyuk Mom," I replied. "Okay honey be sure to be back at 8 okay?" Mom assured. "Okay, Mom. See you later." I said and kissed her both cheeks goodbye.

------
I arrived in front of the Theme park when I saw them Standing in front waiting for me to arrive. Minhyuk and Shownu are arguing about something and Changkyun, on the other hand, is laughing crazily to the both of them.

They really look so handsome with their own outfits. Not just a stupid uniforms everyone waears.

**Changkyun