epilouge

Year 2021

" Breaking news: Popstar, Zach Herron, Formally known as one fifth of popular boy band, "Why Don't we" has allegedly fallen in the making of the newest music video "fallen for you" resulting in serious injuries. Witnesses say he fell from a high platform and has broken a leg and unsure of what the other possible injuries are. Corbyn Besson was seen entering the hospital with fiancé Meredith Dallas earlier yesterday morning, Daniel Seavey following in shortly. The band account on Twitter released a tweet saying "we might be away for a while, will update you all soon". Is he okay? and where is his girlfriend Abigail Wilson in the chaos of the incident?"

He stiffened as I read the article, he bit his lip shifting uncomfortably in the bed. He was in a lot of pain and I couldn't do anything, except grasp his hand which was freezing cold and keep him company until 7pm when they said they'd release him. It had been a long 24 hours for everyone, no one had expected for him to fall from the set and when he asked if he was safe they all replied yes and ignored his fear.

"If you want you can go home, I'm okay only 5 hours till I can leave and be home with you" He said smiling through the tense look.

"Zach I'm staying and that's that."

"But you've been here the moment I made it to the hospital and only left during my operation for an hour, I made the nurse watch up on you" I smile knowing even when his world is crazy he's still thinking about me like he always does. Shaking my head still, resting my other hand on his trying to warm up its chill. I sigh looking up at his bruised face

"4 years and you are still thinking of me, can't believe you" I giggle at his sheepish grin that had found its way to his face so easily.

"I am and guess what I'm thinking about."

"What?"

"My present for our anniversary for you"

"Or anniversary is 6 months away" I laugh at his little half shrug, for what had happened yesterday he was lucky his leg was the only thing broken. His face was bruised and his stomach was cut, scratched and also covered in the purple spots. His other leg was completely fine and he had ACL reconstruction to fix his now casted right leg.

"You know I love you right."

"Always have and always will" I smile placing a gentle kiss over the barricade of the hospital bed.

"Pretty lucky it was the second shot of the last video right? They still can complete the video."

"If that's what lucky is to you, I think you are extremely lucky it wasn't a serious injury and just your leg not you're pretty little face" I say making him chuckle.

"Okay okay okay sarcastic Ab leave right now."

"Okay" you say getting up, grabbing your wallet and walking to the door.

"Wait don't actually leave!"

"Oh wait didn't you tell me to not only leave now but also leave before to go home and pick you up later?"

"Ahhhmmm shit. Please stay."

"No."

"What?!"