21; Ooooweee

"Ma! I need to go! I can't be late!" I tried to be serious but I couldn't stop smiling, the look not falling from my face. My bags weighed tons and my anxiety was slowly rising with my excitement consuming the slight nauseous feeling. Zach had texted me till 11:15pm last night, helping me pack and still convince me it was the right decision. It has been 3 months since they had asked me to come with them on tour and everyday till now I had thought about it and wondering of the possible situations I'd fall upon. I couldn't even believe what was going on.

"Okay are you all ready?"

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

There was more people then I could count, all this for just 5 boys? People were rushing packing the bus, friends were lingering around and Mabel was hugging Daniel which make me smirk. I was greeted by them all with the usual hug, Zach's lingering though, the touch confiding with my skin sending a million messages in my head. He smiled before whispering a hello gorgeous in my ear sending shivers and bumps down my spine. They all fight for a while grabbing my suitcase, since when was being chivalrous a competition. I tried to take some photos of them but being them it was near impossible, as if they had just each had 5 cups of red soft drink. I scanned through my camera roll and decided to post the most hilarious one I took;

 I scanned through my camera roll and decided to post the most hilarious one I took;

Zach's head looks up giving me the most scary but funny death stare I'd ever seen. He whips his phone around pointing at his face in the corner making me burst out in laughter. He smiles pulling me into a hug for a while before we heard the last call to get on the bus, slowly parting I see the rest of the boys staring. I shake my head quickly bouncing over to Ma kissing her on the cheek.

"Thank you Ma. For everything." She gently laughs pulling me into the tightest embrace I'd ever felt. I could feel something tugging at my shirt and tuen to see Daniel.

"We have to leave Libby" I nod kissing her cheek again and saying my final good bye before catching up to the guys. Jack points to my phone as we head towards the gleaming tour bus which was parked at the front of their drive. I slide open my phone and try not to blush at the messages.

Jack🍜:
Oooweee Zachy and Ab how cute 😏

Ab🦑:
Oh my god jack

Jack🍜:
Come on as your best friend I can tell when you like a guy

Ab🦑:
Mmhm so you think

Jack🍜:
Im right just admit it.

"Who are you texting?" I turn my phone off suspiciously looking up at his gorgeous face and puppy eyes.

"No one ahah" I laugh he cocks his eyebrow as I climb onto the bus, he's hands brushing my waist as we reach the top of the stairs making me shiver once again. He smirks when he walks past me dragging me into the spare seat next to him. Jack winks at me as he walks past to the seat behind. Oh god. 5 hours trapped between this.

____________________________________
Short fill in chapter that I actually really like!!!

Hope you are enjoying the book

Have an awesome dayyyy babessssssss xxxx
Alluring Heart xx