37; lust

"Room for Herron?" The lady in the red velvet vest nods passing over the wooden bench, a key to him. I smile wow the boys really did all of this. The lobby smelled of lavender, luggage and high quality tea and wine served from the bar at the hour of 10pm. He grabs my hand and our bag dragging me to the lift which was lined in gold with millions of fancy buttons. He hesitated stepping into the little box which I would forever be fascinated by, I just couldn't help but beam as we flew up the floors in the elevator his tense shoulder next to me and his fingers trapped around mine. I'm sixteen and I could hardly believe where I was and how I got here. The doors bing open and Zach breathes his lungs refilling  with air.

"If we weren't on the 28th floor I would have talent the stairs holy moly" I laugh walking away and down the big halls still wondering how the boys could afford a place like this. We stopped outside the door of '2814' the door framed nicely in the gold similar to the elevator and the special key hole to the top of the door handle which he quickly placed in turning the knob revealing a beautiful hotel room with a massive queenside bed with pristine, neat covers that were accompanied by heaps of grey pillows scattered in a patterned puzzle. The view out the window was nearly as good as the one from the backyard with lights still lighting up the massive city full of dreams.

"Wow the bathroom is really fancy" I spin around looking towards Zach who is playing with the makeup mirror and the weird handles above the sink. I giggle at his confusion turning them on easily shocking myself but pretending I knew that was exactly going to happen. His jaw drops as I leave the ensuite sitting on the bed trying not to ruin the cleanest aspect of it.

"Come on let's go for a swim" he says peaking my lips as he passes to the bag left on the glass table in the corner of the room. He throws my bikini which I gracefully catch before beating him to the bathroom, I pull it on quickly fixing the straps at the back but give up on the neck one hoping Zach can fix it for me.

"Hey Zach could you help?"

"Sure Baby g- wow you look awesome." I smirk as he comes closer to me grabbing the two pieces of fabric tying them into a tightish bow. He hesitates as he finishes but places a soft long kiss on my neck making my system spiral out of control. Holding in a moan of some sort I turn giving him a quick kiss reaching for the towel behind him pulling away his face still not finished with the kiss as I leave the bathroom laughing lightly as I hear a groan with a few footsteps.

"What floor?"

"Floor 45"

"The top floor!?" He nods, a rooftop pool how amazing is this place!? I quickly grab my phone so I could take a picture of the view. He grasps onto my arm quickly as we step into the elevator the slightest movement scaring him, I try not to chuckle at his fear as we shot into action flying up higher and higher till the door bings again symbolising we had made it. I think we both caught 3 flies each as our jaws were dropped at how beautiful it was.

"Wow, it's so beautiful"

"Like you"

"Smooth Herron" he kisses my cheek running and jumping into the once still pool while I snap a few pictures knowing this would be my only chance. His face emerged as I was pulling my long brown hair into a messy bun and I could see him pouting

"What baby?"

"I like your hair dowwwnnn" I laugh at how cute he was droplets stuck to his skin and his body being the one of the best things I had seen in a while.

"I can't be bothered to wash it, I promise I'll take it down when we leave." He sighs and I know hes thinking about how he wouldn't be allowed to splash but just 'gently exercise' in the water around me.