14; discovered

Cheese, tomatoes, ham, herbs, olives, salami... pineapple..?

"Hey, where is the pineapple? Zach are you serious?!?!" The boys all turn around starring at my disgust but really who was dumb enough not to even get a can. We had been hanging out every week for the past 3 months and being around the boys was a new oxygen even with Jack and I's wonky start. His attitude changed in a blink like the day to night and was not going to lie I liked his goofy ways and stupid ass jokes that made me laugh because they were so bad. They were all amazing each slightly different. Daniel was still the biggest sweetheart and constantly was helping me out with my school which I had started bringing around on the occasions we had hung out.

"Ab. I swear we bought pineapple." I scoff at Zach, if they did where was it!!!!!

"Gails have you even looked?"

"Jonah. You loose everything and suck at finding it." He holds his hand against his chest pretending like I had really hurt his feelings but as usual just a brush along the surface. I frantically started looking through the bags, there was no way I was having pizza without pineapple, it was a clear must.

"B!! IS THAT IT THERE?!"

"No Jack, it's your stupid tuna." His face was priceless at my response with his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw dropped. I didn't want to panic but I had my priorities set in concrete when I was 9. Pizza must have pineapple.

"Abbey it's okay." Corbyn's long skinny arms wrap around my body in a massive hug, I could receive hugs from him all day, every day, he had those hugs that you never wanted to let go and snuggle into whatever is on the agenda for his outfit usually a soft sweatshirt. I could slowly feel his arms leaving me but open my eyes to see Zach, ripping off Corbyn and replacing his arms where the blonde boy was,

"Mine."

"NO ZACH, SHE IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"No Corbyn. Mine."

"HOLD UP I THOUGHT SHE WAS MINE."

"No Jonah. Mine." My feet were all of a sudden being lifted off the ground my body being held up by Zach but I knew not to question his ways as the yelling began. I realised in the beginning when fighting began, its better to let it go and step out of the situation. Zach winked at me before he started walking away from the kitchen, pineapple the least of our problems.

"GET BACK HERE ZACH." Jack was sprinting after us my stomach was rumbling from the laughter I could not contain, I had so many questions though. First of all why were they fighting over me?! second how the heck could Zach lift me? and lastly why wasn't my pineapple being prioritised?!?!

"Don't worry babe I've got you." He smiled making me stomach flip but I pulled a questioning look making him laugh even more then he already were.  I felt hands grabbing my ankles slightly brushing against my frayed jeans so I let a high pitched scream out scaring the crap out of everyone which ended making me burst out into more laughter. I could see Jack's noodle hair over Zach's shoulder and Jonah's hand had finally grabbed my ankle.

"SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO MINE!!!!!!!!!!" The screamed back in forth for a solid five minutes my body shaping into Zach's torso the heat waving off him. I wanted to snuggle in closer but would that be weird? Classic Abigail questioning every move. I clear my throat letting a little cough slip out of my mouth but they continued to bicker so I coughed so loud my throat even hurt a little but their eyes turned to me.

"Excuse me. I'm none of yours, private property sorry." I sternly say slipping out of his warm arms and placing my feet on the concrete I walk back inside to the kitchen to return to my mission of finding pineapple. Corbyn was still there making more pizza, his own little cute self making designs out of basil and other ingredients.