34; frozen

"Zach, please!"

"Come on, it wasn't anything!" I sighed resting my red bruised hand on his bedroom door, the last half an hour spent banging on the white wood. My cheeks were swollen from crying, why is it when everything is going right it takes a toll. Corbyn wouldn't stop saying sorry that he should have gotten off me but I was so past that now that I didn't even respond till Daniel came and dragged him away downstairs. Leaning against the door I felt the pressure of him on the other side of the sleek material, his sobs quiet but there. I did this, it's my own fault, it wasn't the universe just trying to rip me to shreds it was me. I hurt the person I loved the most in this world and I had no excuses.

"Zach. I know you won't open the d-d-door but I want to work it out. Y-y-yes I have no excuse what happened, it's all my fault and I don't know why I didn't move and I promise you nothing was going on. I'm so so sorry and-" I try gulping in air my lunges caving in on me again, I couldn't do anything without Zach he was like a drug now and I was an addict.

"Ab, I can't believe you did that! I'm sensitive and you know that!" I knew this, of course I knew this, I wished we both moved but we didn't and I didn't know how to take it back.

"Zach! I didn't fucking kiss him, he tripped on me when I fell to the ground from running for so long. If I liked Corbyn I wouldn't be in this relationship because it would hurt me and you. Zach he's been talking to this girl, I can't remember her name online, I swear! Zach nothing can explain my love for you and I'm still gobsmacked that we are even friends in a sense after seeing you in that mall. We've gone through so much please just please." I sobbed louder my head now banging against the door, I really couldn't do it without him.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Jonah's P.O.V:

I don't know what to do. This is so confusing and I can't stay here listening to her cry her heart out, I wanted to pull her into a hug but Jack said we'll only make things worse.

"I SWEAR NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"Why didn't you get off her when it happened then!?" Jack said loudly his curly hair falling over in face in anger. We all knew that as much as we tried Jack was Gail's go to man for protection like a body guard and he was definitely struggling to be the peace maker he usually is.

"I-I"

"Jack calm down he didn't mean it. Look at him!" Daniel said patting his shoulder while leaning across the couch eating a Banana.

"But listen to what he's done!" We all went quiet listening to her sobs again her banging still going. I could see what was going on, Corbyn was getting flushed in anxiety, he hated situations happening that he had no control, we didn't mind him being the slight control freak he was but he couldn't handle the opposite of it. We all knew he struggled as a kid growing up and I feel for him knowing he still can't believe he's here with us in a band. Daniel was being the good hearted he was, could see this and was trying to soften the slamming his friend was getting. I could see in his blue eyes that he was just as sad to hear Gail's crying but he always was the mature one which was usually really bizarre.

"Yes Jack we all all fucking sad about it and we all praying to god that Zach opens that stupid door and that we can all go back to 2 hours ago but yelling at Corbyn who is obviously beaten up himself isn't helping anyone!" He said sternly shocking me at his outbreak. I was the oldest of them all but I always backed out of situations like this, I choked on words and felt useless.

"Okay I understand" Jack muttered laying back down on the couch. I saw tears slip from Corbyn's eyes as it went quiet once again, Abigail filling the air. Till he coughed,