35; dressed up

I looked at the door once again but a week later knowing there'd be no silly string or screaming or wars going on behind that wood. They might have dressed up nicely and may have even let Corbyn go a little all out on the food. I was nervous, my dress hanging low on my thighs the hem tickling them. My hair in slight waves the blonde highlights shinning through the sun reminding me of the days where I used to skateboard alone. A year. 365 days since we meet in that alley and I was more in love then I thought a human could be. Ma and Pa had never met all the boys formally and I was scared if it would get out of hand, I would never have suggested it till Daniel thought of it. I opened the passenger door passing Pa his crutches for his broken leg that was still in quite a big plaster for at least another few weeks. Before he got out of the leather car I straighten his little bow tie that he insisted on wearing which I couldn't convince him not to. Ma smiles her lips marked with a dark plum colour and a nice skirt passing her knees, we looked nice and I couldn't think of the last time we looked this clean cut.

"I don't know if you can tell Abigail but I'm way too excited" I laugh at Pa swinging the door closed.

"Aren't you a little anxious darling about the fact that we have 5 teenage boys cooking for us.?" He laughs loudly his belly moving,

"Of course but what an adventure!" He says hobbling to the front door of their house Ma by his side if in need of an aid. I locked the car straightened out the fabric wrapped around me and stood next to them. Pa made sure he was the one to knock, banging three times the noise pounding in my head. My veins were running as I hear a click and then a face poke out from the other side. Daniel. He holds his hand out to shake with Pa.

"Oh how lovely to meet you I'm Daniel! Come in- boys there are here! Looking gorgeous Mrs Neil"

"Oh call me Margaret" she says blushing making me mentally face palm. How does he have this control on all the women around me. Daniel had me kind of shocked as he was in a nice floral shirt I'd never seen before, with a nice pair of black jeans and boots. Nodding at him and his outstretched hand gesturing to the kitchen. Gasping I see how tidy the room is which has never occurred in the time knowing them. They all stand there nicely, Jack running in quickly bumping a little into them. Smiling I look at each of them, they all have black jeans and nice shoes but each with a nice shirt on looking so formal to what I'm used to. Corbyn is smiling his blonde hair combed nicely with a dark blue patterned shirt he offers a handshake and a kiss on the cheek to Ma and Pa. Next is Jonah whose wearing a dark and pinkish, ombred, gridded shirt which I'm honestly surprised he found something in his messy room. He smiles his best smile doing the same thing of Corbyn swooning them. I try to not snicker at this new update of the boys as Ma and Pa move down the line. Zach, his strong forearms bare with a light blue blousey type shirt rolled up and his hair once again styled to OCD-ness. He smiles saying how are you doing but I catch his gaze on me and not them and stifle a little laugh. Finally Jack, even though his late he looks fresh and not "baggy" like his usual style in a colourful stripped shirt that I never thought I'd catch him in, ever. I finally move coming up to each of them smiling commenting on what they are wearing and letting Corbyn know that whatever he is cooking smells fucking amazing. Daniel decides to take them on a house tour which Pa declines due to his leg but Ma happily takes his arm making Corbyn snort from behind the island bench.

"Once again Daniel charming the older ladies" he mutters making me snort causing Pa to pass a confused look at me. We can all hear Ma's exclaims of how beautiful the house is, how lucky the guys are and how she's 'wanted one of those things for ages' smiling even though mostly embarrassed in my parentals I sit next to Zach who is listening into Pa's story about Africa which I've heard millions of times and every time completely different but he's hooked the boys even Corbyn is sliding a glance at him every few minutes while preparing the meal.