45; fixed

Here I was again. I never wanted to ever come back to this place ever again.

It's empty white coloured walls were depressing in a way the colour white should never be displayed. The L.A hospital was busy in emergency unlike the other department I been with Zach earlier which was a better environment by 100%. I didn't want to believe Zach when he rushed off the roof nearly falling off trying to hurry. I had questioned him 7 times before he finally said

"Ab I'm not lying we need to leave now."

I could feel the tears clinging onto my face as I raced through memories flooding in of Pa lying broken in the hospital bed and she couldn't believe her loveable bean could be in the same state.

"Excuse me. Where is Corbyn Besson?" The lady at the reception turned to me before grunting

"Five curtains down to the left" I grabbed Zach's free hand and dragged him quickly down the row counting, 1... 2... 3... 4... 5. I could see Jonah's back peering through the tiny gap left of the closed sheet and I felt my stomach dropped, I hadn't seen these people for over 6 months.
But Zach had so he stormed in the kind of took dead silent as a nurse said words to him his hands still shaking as I watched from behind Zach. I was pulled into a hug from Jonah my attention being forced away

"Oh my god gails I've missed you so much. You make everything so much better and we are all happy with you." I nodded pulling away however as I tried to make my way to the bed I felt more arms grab me

"B. Holy shit. You're alive."

"Hi noodles." I sadly laughed

"Libby we need you here always. We are all so sorry. Our fans know we aren't the same without you around and we haven't made music at all." I tried not to cry more into Daniel's shoulder but it was hard. Why did we have to come together again like this?

"Um hi, I'm Meredith." I didn't even stare at her stunning face for longer then 3 seconds as I swept her into a massive hug connecting us instantly as friends

"I'm so sorry we had to meet like this." I whispered into her black hair. She sniffles nodding.

I know he only had a panic attack but he was in the hospital and if he hadn't come out of the fit, it makes you feel like you are dying, like you are going crazy and always shakes the world. I had been through so many over the years but I couldn't even imagine how Corbyn made it here in the E.R. I heard a cough from behind me as the curtains russled.

"Corbean." I sighed half smiling half crying.

"Abbey I-" I leaned over the bed and tucked my arms behind his neck his familiar smell making me okay in my heart.

"I just hope you don't hate me" His husk voice repeated in my ear till I fell backwards

"Me. I could never hate you Corbyn. Not now. Or ever." He smiled weakly standing up making Meredith and Jonah rush forward trying to make him sit down but he swated their hands away picking me up spinning me around making me giggle.

"I will explain I promise."

"Shut up."

"What-" I laugh

"You scared the fucking life at me Corbaby!!!! I nearly broke Zach's other hand from grabbing it so hard while running in here! Don't do this to me every again" I jokingly yell making Meredith burst out into laughter everyone else following but I was crying.

But for the first time in half a year... of joy

____________________________________
Sorry it's a shit chapter xxx

Listened to Life of the party during this. I know the words don't exactly match but the vibe.. holy fuck it matches the tone in this chapter.

Having a rough start to my week but wanted to right something for you all.

Just a heads up I'm ending this book soon and I'm pretty sure I won't be doing a sequel..

Have an awesome day my babes xxx
Alluring Heart xx

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें