41; karma

Unknown:
Meet me at <cafe address>

Abbey:
Okay.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I pulled my hoodie more over my head tighter it was the coldest day we've had so far and the beanie and hood covering my ears wasn't enough. The wind slipped through making shivers spike down my spine. The door had a bell above it jingling as I stepped into the lavender smelling cafe with brown tables and bright, retro chairs. The warmth seeped through me as I pulled the hood down looking for him. I walked around, speaking to the waitress before seeing the blonde headed kid crouched over in the back corner of the joint. He was on his phone, his knee bouncing nervously as he waited for me.

"Corbyn." He's head shot to the side quickly facing me and a grin spread across as he pulled away from his chair and phone pulling me into another hug like the other days.

"I'm sorry your hugs are literally the best. You're the right height." I giggle into his chest before pulling away and sitting down. The waitress came again ordering our coffee and hot chocolate. I swirled the cup around pretending to drinking it when in reality the liquid would never reach my lips. We sat in silence for so long

and he broke.

right in front of me.

"He's cheating on you and I d-didn't know what to do because we all knew after the first two week-k-ks of it starting and he said if we told you or spoke to you he'd-d leave the band-"

"he's cheating on me? Since when.." I whispered the buzz I had felt from finally seeing Corbyn again dying inside with my heart completely.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't even believe it was the day after you had well you know what. I thought you'd grow from that together i don't know it was all of a sudden and I cried for two days straight." I tried ignoring the few tears slipping from my eyes onto my rosey cheeks.

"Corbyn it's not your fault... please stop." He took a sharp breathe before finally staring up into my eyes which were dull and broken like my heart. How could he do this? How could he throw me away like rubbish after everything? He said he loved me but I hear I'm hearing that he's blackmailing the boys and running behind my back.

"Her name is Felicity, she has been gaining popularity recently from Twitter and Instagram but looks deceive. She is like a witch in a princess and we all disliked her to the point where when he says shes coming over we leave the house with nothing. I yelled and argued with him Abbey for so long, you were and hopefully will become back one of my best friends ever. You are kind, caring, funny, willing and just everything I need in a friend and for him to first of all rip you away for me and two throw away literally a million dollars. I can't work out. I love you to bits, the guys do too and we are so helpless. I don't want you to cry like you are, I want to laugh and smile with you like old days." I try to smile at him but I can't pull it to my face, Zach had broke me, Zach had broke the boys.

"Corbyn I have spent the past four to five months in my bedroom crying everyday because you never answered me, you guys kicked me into the sidewalk not fucking caring if I was dead or not. I lost Mabel too and I don't even know why, I have been more alone then I was before and it's like every fucking god or spirit is against me, like karma has a long holding grudge. I don't know what to feel or what to do about Zach, I still love him but how could I ever forgive him for what he's done to me. Maybe Zach was right maybe cutting you guys out of my life was the right thing to do because it sure would make this fucking easier. Dying alone is easier knowing no one cares. I miss Daniels lame ass jokes, I miss Jack's stupid fun games, I miss Jonah's quietness and I miss you so fucking much but.. maybe it's for the best." I said standing up spilling the hot liquid across the table walking briskly past out the front door the bell clanging around compared to its cute quirky ding from before. My car was half was across the park and I knew he wouldn't follow me but still I ran faster then I could.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Felicity:
well done corbs

Corbyn:
I fucking hate you

Felicity:
Next time add the part how I make Zach feel good in bed nearly every night 😉

Corbyn:
You don't you dumbass bitch

Felicity:
Awww corbs is angry wouldn't want to tell Meredith your little secret

Corbyn:
You are hurting her and us how is that going to help you get with Zach!?

Felicity:
Zach left what was good that first day and now I'm going to make her suffer for what's she done

Corbyn:
She's already suffered enough bitch

Felicity:
No she hasn't.

Corbyn:
You are so full of lies and bullshit I'm over it

Felicity:
But Meredith...

Corbyn:
Fuck you

Felicity:
Love you

____________________________________
Short chapter again but important. I just love twists arghhhhhhhhhh

Shoutout to WDW_4LYFE for the amazing comments that give me fucking life 💪🏼

And

withered-- for just being the best person ever ❤️

Hope you are enjoying the story!!!!

Have a good day my babessss xxx
Alluring Heart xx