42; secrets

Zach's P.O.V:

All I see these days is a blonde mess, upset band mates and empty phone screens. I sit in the dark my head against the head board with my brown hair pushed in millions of directions. Corbyn hadn't come out of his room since Meredith left yesterday and I missed him, I missed all of them. They had all drifted away from me since she left. I could hardly believe Ab would have done something like that.

Laying down staring at the ceiling a call rang out in the room. I didn't want to pick it up I just wanted to stare at the roof thinking of that night with her.

"Yo Dude you gonna pick up?"

"Mmmm nah..."

"You sure I can if you want." I nod towards Jack as he leans over and grabs my phone.

"Who's Felicity?" I freeze in my spot, shit.

"Um it's my cousin, I'll take it" he nods confused as I grab it quickly clicking accept

"Oh my god Zach! You'll never believe what I just saw!"

"Wow calm down" I laugh at the friendly girl. I felt guilty for hanging out with her the other day instead of rushing back with Jonah's food and to see my beautiful girl.

"I just saw Abigail kissing this guy on the beach!?" My heart dropped along with my phone onto the bed, Jack's eyes widened as tears speed down my face like a V8 race.

"Zach? What's wrong? What's going on?"

"She... cheated on me..."

I tried pushing the thought out of my head. I blocked her a few minutes after the call completely destroyed but I couldn't work out why she had done it. We were so content a few nights ago and now 5 months after I still couldn't get over it. Each day the boys seemed more upset and angry and I had no answers for any of my questions, call me Ariel.

I really wanted to know why I was the one everyone was annoyed at when I was the one heartbroken. Jack had that girl from the restaurant, Corbyn had Meredith, Jonah was taking Mira to the next level and Daniel was still strong with Mabel. It was all perfect for everyone else but never fucking me. I wanted to be happy for Ab and this new guy she's made out with but I couldn't, I really thought she was the one for me.

"Hey, uh we are going to the skatepark, Felicity is here" Daniel coughed awkwardly walking out of the my room where I was sulking around with a small bowl of cereal. I nod waiting for the obnoxious felicity to make her stupid ass entrance, when I meet her everything changed and I could feel in my gut that she was the issue but I didn't want to make assumptions.

"Zachy!!! You are looking good today! Oh it's awfully dark in here let's-"

"Leave the blinds closed." A headache was reaching my temples as her squeaky voice moved fast in sentences. She frowns before taking my bowl and placing it on the side dragging me off the bed.

"Let's to for a swim! It's so niceee outside!" I shake my head climbing back on to the bed, why won't she just take the hint and leave me. I just want Abigail back and yet here I am with her number blocked and a stupid woman in my bedroom!?

"Come on you can't be upset about Abigail for too much longer-"

"Are you completely sure it was her?"

"YES. Now let's haha go for a swim!" I let her pull me off my bed grabbing my bathers she shoves me into the bathroom. I missed her too much and I missed the boys I didn't even know what to do. Corbyn had been so mad at me for apparently cheating on her and even when I protested and said she did they would all point at Felicity. Jack was upset about me lying about her being my cousin too which didn't help the situation. I pulled the trunks over my legs which were loosing muscles from the recent tape tying me to my bed. I should just talk to her but I can't, I couldn't believe she just broke me like that