33; trouble in paradise

A month later...

I finally stood in front of the big wooden door that now had different meaning then it had before. The last month was the most fast paced month of my life, and I had thought tour was quick. Pa had made the recovery that the social worker had informed us and was starting to head back to work more often and now had created a stronger relationship with Ma due to her dropping him off at work before heading to the boutique herself. The day he was wheeled out of the sliding hospital doors, I knew it was okay, I was okay, he was okay, we were okay. I told him stories of tour while he rested on the couch eating toasted sandwiches or homemade sausage rolls baked by me. He laughed at all the funny moments I had saying that because of how descriptive I was, he could imagine himself there. He asked questions about Zach all the time and for once I honestly didn't mind spilling every possible drop of tea to him minus the night with hickeys. He said he knew he was a good boy the moment he laid his eyes on him and I hummed in happiness. Zach himself even came around to join me, seated across from Pa telling him stories about me and my usual fits at some of the early morning call times which lead Pa into embarrassing me in front of Zach who was crying because of laughing so hard. Mabel was finishing school as quickly as she could, summer rolling around faster then a click of your fingers which lead to many trips to the beach with the boys and multiple night sleep overs. She raced into my room one late hot night squealing and from her smudged lipstick I could tell what had happened. Daniel and Mabel were the next hot item next to Zach and I and I was over the moon for them. My nightmares that I had been pretending started to not happen at all, I was already 2 and a half weeks free from the curdling scream and five times happier, alive and full of energy. Zach and I had spent the rest hanging out when we could but they had been recently been extremely busy which was why I was now staring at the Why Don't We boys front door, holding my breath. I hadn't been here since tour started and I could hardly believe that but now I was. Pushing open the door I don't know what I expected when I heard screams but instead of hugs I was covered in silly string of all colours.

"Oh my god you guys!" I screamed running after them all, no chance I'd catch Jonah or Jack so I went for the easiest target Corbyn who would have hidden in a cupboard and from our old games of hide and seek I knew exactly which one. I could hear laughters from all parts of the house but jumped up the stairs skipping by twos till I was outside Daniel and Jack's really weird but neat room where I could see Shoes under the wardrobe doors and a raspy breath coming from behind the door.

"Oh Corbyn you silly boy" pulling the handle open he screams so high pitched making me burst into laughter as I grabbed his yellow silly string blasting some in his face making him scream more before turning hot on my heals looking for the next easiest target. As much as I loved him it was definitely Zach.

"Shut up Daniel she won't find us here!"

"She will! She isn't a freaking pineapple!"

"Just trust me!"

"You should have listened to Daniel" I said swinging the pantry door open making Zach scream just like Corbyn with Daniel face palming his face raising his hands in surrender. Grabbing the two cans chucking one in my pocket a spray both of them right in the face Zach still screaming. I smiled quickly placing a peak on Zach's nose

"Hey babe" he tries leaning in to my lips,

"Awww hello-" I squirt him in the face running away laughing, Daniel crying at Zach's shocked face. I run outside quickly hiding around the corner watching Zach run past laughing but being angry at the same time which was a very bizarre combination but nearly made me break my cover.

"Jack! Where did she go!?"

"Why do you have silly string on-" Jack falls back as I push him over scaring Zach again, jack huffing in fright on the ground as I snatch the 4th out of the 5th bottle of string spraying it into yet another members face, it getting all stuck in his curls. Zach is laughing at Jack's triumph but I continued running away Corbyn now hot on my heals. Sprinting around the house I try to breathe, laugh and run at the same time. We had both made it around the front of the house and I couldn't gather oxygen in my lunges. Tripping over I laugh harder falling over onto my back Corbyn falling over me landing on top of myself letting any hope of air entering my body disappear. He leans up on his elbows staring into my eyes, reminding me of one of the first encounter with Zach on the mall. His rich but pale blue eyes pierce mine matching my ocean eyes, both of us sit there puffing from all the running looking into each other's eyes.

"Um Corbyn..."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Zach's P.O.V:

I couldn't believe my eyes, I didn't want to believe my sight. Corbyn was laid across my girl staring into her eyes like I did the first time we meet except the closeness of their faces, theirs lips.. My heart was slowly crushing under the impact.

"Um Corbyn." Jack speaks up quickly to his best friend. I see them both react Ab pushing him off while he tries to get up from her but I didn't want to watch anymore. Catching her beautiful ocean eyes I turn to the front door smashing it open running up the stairs tears in my eyes as I walked up the stairs remembering the time she ran in scaring me causing me to fall off the bed. I couldn't believe Corbyn, why would they be looking at each other that way.

"Oh my god took your time- oh Zach- hey what's wrong?" I stared at Jonah a few tears slipping down my cheeks as he jumped off the bed chucking the can the ground.

"Can I please. Be left alone in here for a few minutes" I half whispered towards him his confusion written all over his face.

"But there's something wrong-"

"Jonah! Please." He nodded his head walking around me closing our door behind him. The tears falling faster as I hit the pillow with my face.

____________________________________
Whoops.

Happy New Year's Day my babesssss for my americanos xxxx

Alluring Heart xx