48; ende

I tiptoed down the hallway the moonlight shinning through the large windows of the missed house. It reminds me of old memories from childhood but the meaning is now something else. I could hear the snores of a dog well correction a puppy in a newly bought basket and the soft wind outside. Snores from a particular persons room cough cough Jonah, were thundering the shadows and a piece of loose hair fell over my face as I snuck around it's large corridors and sleek white walls.

My phone read the time as 3:27am but I was wide awake as I tried not to let laughs fall out of my lips. I kept running into each wall but I wasn't upset as I made my way to the couch downstairs and quickly threw myself under the many cushions we'd bought together. The noise of footsteps running was getting louder as I slowed my breathing and closed my eyes even though it was no different from keeping them open. A giggle rang out in the room and I was trying to contain myself as it soon turned to a thud and a groan

"My fucking toe... owwwwwww" my chest was heaving from the lack of air under the mess and the break of silence.

"Ab... come on out..." I froze hearing the voice move around the massive open kitchen living dining space that we would often sit around the eight of us squeezed in having the best banter in the universe. My ribs were jabbed quickly as my hips were squeezed making me gasp into laughter.

"Found you!!!" He cried his brown eyes dancing over my probably red face.

"Zach! What did I say about the ribs!"

"Sorry baby girl can't help myself" he chuckled sliding across the room and stopping in front of the fridge. He swung the door open and looked inside taking the orange carton out.

"Zach if you fucking drink out of the carton I will come for you" he smirked, unscrewing the lid and slowly lifting it towards his parted lips

"ZACH." He hummed in amusement the orange juice inching closer and closer, I ran over but it was too late as he gulped down some liquid before placing it down and running, hot on his heels.

"What did I say about drinking out of the carton!!!" I screamed and whispered at the same time as we ran around the island bench. He sharply turned gripping onto my arms tightly throwing me over his shoulder

"Darl calm down"

"Don't darl me! You never listen- put me down!"

"Only for a kiss..?"

"No! Put me down!"

"But I want a kiss!"

"And I want a million dollars and to be put down!" He laughed spinning around carelessly scaring me inside and out, we tried staying quiet but it was a large struggle as my head was close to hitting nearly everything around us.

"Fine! A kiss! Put me down!" Gently placed to the ground, my face was cupped softly his lips moving on mine in soft rhythms, the feeling I got, I could never write down in words ever in my life or get sick of. I was getting better, I had meat on my bones as they would say and I wouldn't have been able to do it without my family. I felt alive again, I had energy and my hair was returning to its old state that I had missed. We had bought a new house with more rooms that were bigger, a different view, a studio, a movie theatre and still had extra space for visitors and future people that may drop into our lives and stay. Zach and I after much thought aka 2 minutes of talk, moved into a room together as did Corbyn and Meredith. Our room was white with two wardrobes, an ensuite and a queenside bed in the middle. We had placed Polaroid pictures one one wall and had plants and lights on the other side.

"Um excuse me! What are you doing up!? It's nearly 4am and you are kissing in the kitchen!" You fall backwards over laughing as Zach stumbled into the wall in shock. Corbyn, Daniel and Meredith were standing in the door way, bags under their eyes and complete bed hair which made me burst out at their grumpy expressions. Our puppy, Sunny trotted over to them before curving towards me planting a massive kiss / lick on my face.

"We were uh getting a drink..."

"Yeah AND playing hide and seek AND sexual shit" Daniel scoffed making Zach wink at them.

"Is there an issue Dani?" You mumbled getting up and moving towards Zach.

"Yes. I've been up for the past 45 minutes because of you and at the moment there is too much PDA happening around the house! These two are fine they are older! You two mmm no." He said whipping to Corbyn and Meredith before turning back to you

"Daniel I don't understand the issue" Zach said pulling you in and squeezing your butt causing you to gasp before giggling. Daniel went bright red

"Yes! The issue is exactly that!" He began pacing over to you but Zach was quick to place two fingers under your chin and smash his lips in yours making Daniel have a testy pop at your make out session that was just beginning. You were about to turn 18 it was all good, you were legal and happy.

"No no no! Off to bed! Stop kissing!" He cried grabbing Zach's shoulder peeling him off

"Oh you want us to take it to bed, no problem Dani boy" Zach said grabbing your waist and continuing up the stairs with Corbyn and Meredith giggling while Daniel kept ranting about how we needed more Jesus and holy water in our life. You swung into your shared room still linked by the hips and laughing,

"You're beautiful." He whispered as you climbed onto the bed,

"You're handsome."

"You're mine."

"I'm mine too!" You giggled making him smirk as he laid over you resting on his elbows, before placing gently kisses on your neck and lips

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

___________________________________
Oh my god last chapter I'm bawling 😭

I have loved writing this book and even though there's still an epilogue to go I'm so sad it's coming to an end.

Thank you for all the support and over 2k reads!!!! I love you guyssssss

Have an awesome day my babes xxx
Alluring Heart xx