8; screams

Not again.

What did I really expect though.

It's every night.

I thought maybe after one of the best days of my life maybe it would change, I wish I had dreamt of the sudden hand touch that set sirens off in my body or the pizza party with the boys or the inclusion a lonely girl never had.

But no.

The screams and shrills filled my ears diving deep into my chest, compressing my heart over and over again. It was stop for a few seconds at a time but the desperate and loud gulps for air would push away the silence my poor body craved. I wanted to find the woman, help her, at least calm her from whatever nightmare or struggle that caused her outbreaks of high pitched noises or raspy breathing.

"PLEASE, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE! I CAN HELP! PLEASE" I'd scream back at her, my voice growing tired and tense. I could feel the sweat beads rolling off my forehead from the constant running up or down the stairs that lead to no where. The wood would soon begin to splinter my bare feet and the brick walls would scrap away the skin on my elbows when I hit the wall from the dizziness.

"Ha, who do you think you are?

"WEIRRRRDDDDDD."

"the reason you don't go to high school is because everyone knows no one would like you"

Screaming more and more, my hands scrunched over my ears. They were back the voices. But not just any voices. The voices of Zach, Corbyn, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, they were all there, their words crashing into my head scaring me of the future being friends. The whirlwind of my nightmares would eventually catch up to me and tear my world apart. It said this in bright lime green spray paint the only thing apart from the stairs. I don't understand, I never had but when will I. My knees crunch as I lean against the wall sliding down, my butt touching the freezing cold wood pressing against my thighs too.

Faces flashed past my eyes, the tears blinding and blurring them. It was like watching race cars on the track swerving so fast past you it was just a blink. The more my tears fell the brighter the light became. I knew how this went, after nearly 9 years of this you'd suggest I had it memorised. The light soon changed back to the dark but of my attic room, my heart racing a million miles an hour. The moonlight shone through my beautiful window, its rays flicking on the smooth floorboards and my face. Sweat was around me as were my checks puffy red from my daily tear loss session. My breathing was beginning to calm as was my heart rate decreasing and all was silent but a crack.

A crack. What.

Ma and Pa are both deep sleepers they would never come to check on me in the extremely early hours of 3am.

Crack. Again.

I must just be imagining random things, my ears pricking still but my eyes softly drifting closed but not asleep.

Crack.

What is the cracking noise, why wont it stop. I don't know if my ears had perceived me or if I was going mad or maybe their really was a cracking as if something or someone was coming up. Impossible though unless a mouse. Abigail. Stop imagining things. Go to sleep.

CRACK. louder and louder.

faster as if quickly crossing my floor boards. My heart was frozen. No Ab-

The knife met my flesh, soft and raw making a satisfying squish as the tip of the blade sank deep enough into below my chest.

"Uh-" I was choking on my own blood as I met with her eyes, the dark hazel eyes of Darcy. Her orange girls were swinging around her face as she twisted the blade sinking it deeper and deeper. I could feel my skin tearing to shreds as the knife rotated, the sound of my muscles and nerves snapping. I was screaming, my throat hoarse from yelling at the women. Why would Darcy do this to me. I squirmed under the weight of her and the pain flushed through my legs and arms, my brain invaded with the obvious signals. Then, without warning, she ripped it out with my soul and continued to sink it back in my shoulder. I sounded like an animal, rabid and dying. I screamed their names I screamed Ma or Pa and sometimes even Zach but not even a noise, a crack as they didn't come up the stairs.

Darcy held her hands up her head, fingers grasped tightly around the handle, her knuckles going white. I screamed NO over and over to her but she wouldn't listen as if she had ear plugs in. As she bought her fists down I knew.

This was It. It was over.

________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH SHORT BUT DEEP, well I guess.

I'm sorry if this confuses you :)

Once again it is 11pm and I am sitting up on 5 pillows writing my story, hoping when I wake up its okay. All for the followers! Which I don't have!

Ahahaha anyway,

Have a good dayyyy babbbeeeeessssss xxxxx

Alluring Heart xx