prolouge

The shrill fills the timid air of the thought to be empty house. The pale white walls covered in the moonlight from the old window. The musty air drifted through the vents of the house and up the nostrils of the little girl, with the eyes the colour of the ocean and hair the colour of milk chocolate.

"Mom..?" She whispers into the silence driving her slightly mad. The response was as quiet as before, it was nothing not even a slight crack from the frame of the house or a gentle snore of her mother . A salty tear rolled down her cheek continuing to splash on the floor. She was afraid of the thought of being alone but her mother was home. The boards creaked under her weight as she stepped towards the white double doors of her mothers large room. The old photographs lined the hallway, photos of her father and mother and of other memories with her dog Misty. Lilies placed in a vase on the antique wooden table stood still and in ease compared to her frightened heart. Stepping closer to the doors, raspy breathing was breaking the quiet, the hinges squeaking as she slowly pushed the door open. Tears began falling rapidly blinding the small child as she grasped onto her mothers hand. Glass covered the floor around the queen sized bed, shards painted in red.

"Darling..."

"Mom, please don't leave me." Blood pooled around her beautiful, elegant body, her eyes popping out bloodshot. Her blonde hair laid around her drenched with her own sticky substance. The girl began to sob loudly her heart beat ear splittingly louder then a dog barking in her ears at the sight of her beloved mother who had been savagely stabbed, slit and hurt. Her mother squeezed her hand tighter in lack of air but in love.

"Darling... I love you my baby, be bold, be brave and be cautious." She smiled slightly but the little girl continued to sob.

"No I can't be without you! Stay alive please! I can call the phone-" she squeaked

"Darling, I won't make it, I've tried and I know I won't. I really love you..." Her ocean eyes pulled her daughter closer crying in pain, kissing her cheek softly before laying her head, her beautiful eyes fluttering before finally closing them, the rasping and gulping finally dying down with her own body and from the atmosphere.

Screams filled the air once again but of despair of the small girl, shaking as her hand touched her mothers dead face the skin slightly cold as her heart ran frozen. She traced her fingers along the features of her mom who had given her the best possible start to life full of love and laughter any 8 year old girl would want. She kept repeating "it's only a dream, just wake up" but this was different to her other nightmares it was real.

The hinges of the door creaked open softly once again and the final scream was placed in the room. The dark auburn curls of Mrs Neil and her purple specks closing the gap of reality and dreaming to her. She fiddled through her pockets crying down tears as she placed her fingers on the buttons of 911. She started hyperventilating as the call beeped.

"Come quick! My neighbour, Taylor-r-r! She's been murdered-d-d and her poor child-d-d is sitting in the blood crying! The address is 11830 Mayfield Avenue, Los Angeles."

Muffles from the phone and her tears plus sobs from herself was all she could hear but the little girl ran to the bathroom grabbing her mothers favourite hair pin and a cloth dampened. She climbed over the rustled sheets before pinning the hibiscus flower pin  into her bloody hair. Her mother wore it all the time and had treasured with her heart everyday. The girl wiped the blood from her dead struck face and gliding it over her hair, she remembers her mother never caring about how she looked but would always be clean and that's how she would have wanted to be in this minute. She placed her soft, pink lips on her mothers cheek bone for one of the last times and squeezed her mothers two fingers wishing for her to come back.

They soon filed in one by one some taken back in gasps of the horrific scene. A man in blue cloves tugged at the little girl but she screamed louder and louder holding her moms hand harder till they gently snatched her fragile frame from the bed. She kicked, she yelled, she punched, making Mrs Neil cry heavier at the little girls state. Mrs Neil shook at the thought of the poor future of her, no mother, no father who would hold her when she hurt her leg or couldn't complete the homework set. Her husband placed his hand on her shoulder holding her shocked body still for the first time tonight.

"Margaret... we have to keep her. My instinct says that would be best for her.. we can't die not knowing if she even made it through her childhood."

"Yes Dave, we have to take her in..." she weeped placing her face into his chest.

❀❀❀❀❀

"Get off your lazy ass, we are going for a bike ride." I huff slightly at the stupid blonde haired boy, who does he think I am. Do I look like I want to get out of my amazing and warm bed to break a sweat and ruin my hair with a helmet? No.

"GET OUT OF BED." He rips off the blankets the cold air hitting my bare chest making me scream out.

"FINE THEN."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

So this prologue may be really like 'off putting' and I'm sorry about that but it will make mores sense as the story develops. I know when reading fanfiction on the boys you probably just want to get to the good parts but I PROMISE YOU, READING ALL THE INTRODUCTION STUFF IS WORTH IT. As I'm continuing to write this I have realised that I have a lot of Intro stuff but around chapter 9 on wards stuff with Zach start to progress in a way...

So please continue reading!!!!!!!!! I'd appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good dayy babbbesssssss xxxx

Alluring Heart xx