29; thankfully cracked

I kept my eyes down, the warmth of his body next to mine as the bus slowly pulled up the driveway of the Why Don't We house. I smiled the memories flooding into my mind as I dusted the sleep out of my eyes. Tour was basically perfect, the best experience I'd ever done (not that I'd done many) and I just couldn't not stop smiling. I'd had many panic attacks and we'd pushed to the limits of enervation but it was worth every moment and wouldn't change any of it. He caressed his thumb over the ridge of my hand in circles as the people we loved came into sight. I saw Mabel and Ma standing under the large tree at the foot and I sigh, as much as I was glad it was over and had been feeling so tired for the last part but I was still sad that it was all over, I was riding on a dream and it was coming to an end. The boys were all screaming which was no different to usually but my heart was sinking, what if we were never as close as we just were. I tried to push down the thoughts probably caused by exhaustion as Zach finally squeezed my hand in a comforting way before we stood from the buses seat and jumped down the steps to the grounds of L.A which had a cold breeze flowing through which I didn't remember from before. The chills ran up my spine flowing through my arms making me grasp onto him tighter.

"ABIGAIL!" I didn't want to let go of his arm but I did sprinting 20 meters to her, the blonde girl getting taller everyday. She jumped and swung around me and I just laughed smelling her strawberry perfume that represented Mabel.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into her sleeve.

"You don't even go to my school and I hardly see you anymore but I missed you the moment you left." I smiled I thought we'd drift off when we met, her being in a public school on the other side of Los Angeles and me being homeschooled but we didn't and she was meant to be in my life, maybe sent from my mother as well. My arms were being tugged away from her body making me want to whimper, just a little longer please.

"Libby get out of my way." I sighed knowing it was Daniel, he hadn't stopped talking about her all tour and I knew she had been FaceTiming him when I walked into the boys rehearsal room. I walked over to ma her crinkled smile already making me want to tackle her to the ground but I just slide into her arms where I belonged and squeezed her tight

"I'm proud of you Abigail," she whispered into my ear. I nodded engulfing her in tighter.

"Thank you, for everything. God knows where I'd be without you! Probably in an orphanage-"

"I'd never have let them send you there, it would have ruined my favourite little sweet girl" I smiled a tear sliding from my eye of happiness.

"Where's Pa?"

"I don't know, he said he'd be here.." she mumbled making a mass form in the pit of my stomach.

"Mrs Neil" I turned to see his lean body walking towards us his brown eyes sparkling.

"Zach, thank you for looking after her,"

"No problem Mrs Neil but I believe it was more the other way around" he said lacing his hand around my waist, tugging me against his hip. She smiled again before walking over to the bus driver.

"Is there anything you two need to tell me?"

"Is there anything YOU need to tell me?" I said winking at Daniel her face going the colour of roses. She laughed hesitantly looking down quickly at her fancy shoes. As soon as I heard his cough I wanted to sink underneath the concrete,

"Well I can if you want. Zach gave B hickeys and-"

"HICKEYS HOLY SHIT-" Zach slammed his hand down over her mouth looking towards ma who was still distracted.

"We will never live this down will we"

"Looks like a no." I said laughing at Mabel's jaw which was dropped when Zach pulled his hand away. She stuttered around making everyone laugh.

"Well fine then Mrs Herron" She snickered

"Oh don't worry Mrs Seavey, your secret is safe with me" I said walking around smirking over my shoulder to get my bags. The boys cooed and laughed at her and Daniel, there faces the brightest red I'd ever seen them. My heart was racing from the love, I never knew I could feel this way about a group of people.

Jonah was one of the funniest, best brothers I'd ever had and was constantly checking in on me like I was his responsibility.

Daniel was always being sweet, kind and just amazing with his heart of gold and made sure I was joining in on the fun.

Jack never failed to make me laugh, his pranks and jokes always making me crack up till I was choking on my own spit.

Corbyn one of the most awesome and amazing people who was always making me appreciate everything and look at the weird side of everything.

Mabel the girl who'd cried into a stranger arms who had been there through thick and thin with me and always knew how to cheer me up.

And Zach.
How could words explain Zach.
His brown eyes staring into mine would make me happy, he hugs where he pulled tighter on my waist make me happy, his kind words and gestures make me happy. Zach was all I needed now. He was the void that filled my hearts holes.

The tour wasn't exactly what I thought "living" was going to be like but I sure hell did like it and now it was over it made me realise how much I was given even though I thought I had pulled the short straw.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Everything, Zach thank you for everything-"

"No need to thank me Ab, it was all you" he said smiling taking my bag to the car for me. We stood there silent and staring maybe the calmness of each other all we need. I couldn't take it I pulled him in for a hug swinging my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

"You make the lonely girl feel alive. That's everything." His smile completed mine. I could feel him clutch my wrists but I was being dragged away from him, I look down and see Mabel pulling me around the car.

"Abigail. Get in the car."

"Mabel what's the rush?" her face flushed tears shading over her eyes the look of distress covering every inch of her face. I kept mouthing what watching Ma slide into the vehicle the tears streaming down her face my head racing in waves.

"It's Pa. He's in hospital" the waves stopped feeling like every ounce of blood in my body was rushing to my head, the sound of silence but a sharp ring filling my ears, I felt my voice cracking.

"Hospital?"

____________________________________
Short sorryyyyyyy

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I'm sorry I've been kind of, half inactive it's just because it's Christmas and I'm finding it hard to find time to write so I do apologise and I am creating a new book which isn't published yet but should be around the new year!

I also didn't write because I didn't know where to go after everything had happened between them!

Anyway,

Have an awesomeee dayyy babbessss xxx
Alluring Heart xx