36; suspicious

"Thank you for doing that."

"Dinner? It was nothing for me, you should thank Corbyn and-" I smile as his eyebrows knit together confused as I begin laughing at his cheesy face.

"What? Please tell me I don't have sauce on my face"

"No silly you don't I'm just.. happy." He smiles as we continue walking out into the backyard the night sky hanging above us, millions of stars spotted with untold stories dancing across the velvet that took the sun. He tugs at my hand before I intwine my fingers with his still smiling. The thoughts I always had just kept on going like a Ferris wheel that never stops and it was always of him and seeing him and thinking of him and replaying moments of him and I couldn't help it anymore. I always said I was head over heels for him and really I was, completely, my whole heart, gone for this boy and I'm only 16. Sixteen, 10 plus 6, only 16 years on this place called earth and I could basically say I found the love of my life as cliche as it sounds.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He whispers pulling me downs to the ground, his legs already hanging off the edge of their backyard.

"I'm thinking about everything." I whisper back quieter then him staring at my sandals with the small jewels attached to them shimmering in the moonlight.

"Everything? That's a lot to think about..." Humming I look up into his brown eyes, those ones I fell in love with on the shopping mall floor. He's waiting for the rest of my thoughts but I was struggling to put them in words,

"Zach, I'm thinking about life how it was so bad and you just crash into me twice well one not exactly and it all took a turn. I'm thinking about how I felt at the beach, that night where you stared into my eyes and said I love you, it's just all a whirlwind. Then Pa and his miracle, he should have been dead and I can't believe he's sitting in your living room making 4 out of 5 of my favourite people laugh and smile. It's just... amazing" the airs quiet with a few crickets scratching their legs in the distance and the light of L.A blinking away deeper into the night. He chuckles catching me off guard, now it was my turn knitting my eyebrows together.

"You know what, Ab, that's one of the million things I love about you, you never take anything for granted, you always have hope that I sometimes can't keep up." I place my lips on his dragging on longer and longer but I can feel him smiling against the kiss and it's making me want to laugh.

"Zach babe stop smiling" I murmur he laughs,

"I can't when I'm so happy with you"

"I lo-"

"OH MY GOD PG KIDS PG KIDS"

"Shut the fuck up Jack, we say Petra here the other day." Never have I seen a kid drop everything and sprint so fast back inside making me giggle till my sides were hurting.

"Come on Pa will be waiting, that's a minute" he puts his face in the crock of my neck groaning

"I think I need another 3 hours."

"Ahaha come on."

"Whatever you say baby girl"

"Wow never heard that name before" his face drops the colour of red rushing to his cheeks realising he had said that but I peak his face quickly relieving him

"I like it. Now COME ON."

"Okay I'm coming!" Grabbing my hand he drags me inside the doors banging as we for some reason run in.

"Abigail darling? Is that you?"

"Yes Ma?" I walk into the room everyone's heads turning smiling, oh no what have they done?

"The boys said that you are staying over for the night? I didn't know" looking over at Zach whose expression was the same as mine, eyes widened and lips thin in confusion

"Um yes that's um correct I'm sorry I uh forgot to ask" she laughs scaring me a little causing me to step back into Zach who gracefully catches me as I trip on my own feet.

"I can't believe you think you have to ask! These boys are like family! You can all come and go whenever you feel" I sigh thanking the lord for her good mood and reminding myself to get Daniel over more often as Ma utterly adored him.

"But Abigail you didn't bring a bag with you" Pa says suspiciously as if he knew that the boys were planning something.

"It's okay Mr Neil, Gails- I mean Abigail has clothes here in case." I nod the only part of this conversation actually being true.

"Well it's 9:30 we will be off, be home by 7 for dinner Abigail." She says kissing my cheek Daniel leading the way to the door and Pa nodding at me as he slowly walks after them Corbyn aiding him safety. If I wasn't confused I would have smiled at the kindness they had shown. Turning to Zach who just shrugs I look over at Jack who is wriggling his eyebrows and winking, a little too much for my liking. I hear the door shut.

"Okay spill why so suspicious and out of the blue?" He laughs as Jonah joins in dragging us both to the couch. Daniel and Corbyn come back in running and I'm instantly in fear, their ideas are not always 'the best' or 'the smartest'.

"Well curtesy of Daniel, we booked a hotel room for you guys"

"Because we think you may need a little 'alone time"

"After all that's happened you guys deserve a break"

"Plus my eyes can't take much more of you too smooching" a hotel room? Okay boys..?

"Sounds awesome" Zach says smiling oh god I'm in for it tonight and I'm worried. I whisper into his ear

"Somethings sus..."

"I know but let's be real we need some alone time" he says smirking I nod smiling at the boys.

"I'm glad you took up the offer you two" Daniel says making me pause at them all confused but sort of happy.

"Okay then see you tomorrow" I grab his hand leading up to his room to find my extra gear I always left over

"PACK YOUR BATHERS" I hear jack cry up the stairs I shrug finding the pair I always left here. Zach was smirking the whole time we got the few things we needed before heading in his car to a nice hotel 20 minutes away.
____________________________________
I'm sorry this is such a bad chapter I promise the next one is a long and good one x

I don't know how I have been so distracted recently but I have been. Apart from that I've been making more books as I keep having really good ideas I like so yesterday I started working on a Jonah fanfic so keep your eyes peeled for it!!!!

Also thank you for 700 reads might not seem like much but it kind of blows my mind wowsers!

Have an awesome dayyyyy my babbesss and message me xxxxxx
Alluring Heart xx