17; adding to chaos

Her white car pulls up to the drive I can hardly believe it. She pops out of the window, her hair flapping in the breeze with the biggest smile.

"Get in, loser! We're going shopping!" I burst out laughing and could already tell how excited she was. Unlocking the door I slip in onto the leather seat, her arms were already wrapped around me squeezing me so tight I had to start hitting her arm in need of oxygen.

"I've missed you! I haven't see you in like 2 months!"

"It has been to long mabs, too long." She nods her little waves bouncing along. She is wearing the cutest little skirt with a floral Moran shirt and she is just, ugh literally perfection. I try not to compared to my shorts and bare shoulder mustard shirt with the word honey written across. We both knew that we didn't have much in common but that's what made us stick, we loved how different we were and often compared us to ying and yang by mistake. She began talking, well rambling as excited as she was she was so nervous.

"Mabel stop you are talking to fast" I laugh her face turning a little scared

"Oh my god! I need to stop! I can't embarrass myself!"

"You won't, they'll probably embarrass themselves first and then it won't matter."

"Really? Good, well kind of" she half smiles making me laugh more. She concentrated on the road having to make sharp turns at my pretty much "late" instructions but still managed to put on a massive conversation for me.

"Hey, how did you get out of school today?"

"I didn't."

"What!?"

"I usually drive myself to school anyway so I just acted as if I was going to school then actually went and got pancakes and then picked you up at 10." I burst out laughing how could Mabel even be remotely bad and actually feel this calm about it, this was definitely not a trait of hers but still it suited her.

"Tell me more on the boys."

"Well they are just. Crazy. But super fun. And super kind. You'll love them." She smiles, if they like me they'll love her she's so easy going. I can see the house coming up on the hill, the mansion looking house,looking clean and white.

"You've got to be kidding me. THEY LIVE HERE!?"

"Yes Mabel hahaha they do have a lot of followers.."
Her jaw drops again looking up as she parks in the drive, I could hardly breath after laughing so much with her and at her. I swing my legs out of the car grabbing my phone. I don't even knock anymore so I just open the front door straight away, Mabel right on my toes quickly locking the car.

"YO BITCHES IM BACK." I scream causing Mabel to snicker.

"God you are confident with them-" I probably should have warned her. They all start jumping out causing her fall over her on feet in fright. I tried to calm my breathing as I laughed again at her frightened face. The boys started yelling as the did when they first met me,

"ABBBBB!"

"ZACHHHH!" He wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me close. Despite the heavy feeling of fear in my stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of my body pressed against his. I missed his hugs, I missed all their hugs. I can feel the warmth slowly leaving my side but then feel Corbyn spinning me around. I laugh.

"Argh! You've been gone too long!!"

"Agreed!" I quickly made him let go and turn to Mabel but feel a sense of relief as I see she is being lifted off the floor by Daniel then getting a massive embrace from him who was equally excited about meeting.