47; please

Third person P.O.V:

"Okay Gails, I'm sorry you are not okay."

"I'm fine."

"No you just fainted! Babe can't you see what we see!?" He yells at the underweight girl, the pleading look in his eyes scaring her but not convincing, I'm fine, I always have been always will be she thought to herself.

"I fainted once what's the big deal?" They shook their heads, a tear slipping down Meredith's face. She had heard so many stories about the girl since she'd met Corbyn and she knew she wasn't healthy either. Ages ago a few weeks after meeting him, Meredith had seen pictures of her on the hands instagrams and was blown away by how beautiful the young girl was but this girl wasn't the girl she met in the hospital or been basically living with. Corbyn had told her stories upon stories of her outgoing energy, bravery she'd grown since meeting them and loving energy. Don't get her wrong she still was all this but not to the extent he'd explained to her. She missed a girl she'd never met, how was that possible?

"Um... may I speak?" She whispered the heads turning to her as she tucked away a piece of black hair.

"Can I please have a moment with Abbey and P?" They all nodded sadly as she grabbed the skinny wrist and the obviously confused girl, Petra had come in at a bad time. The night they had gone to the Bar where they'd seen her was the night before Corbyn ending up in hospital and she hadn't even known Zach existed because of the isolation he'd put himself in. She was only trying to peruse a dream in L.A not land herself in more drama after what Jack had done. She'd forgiven him but she'd never forget and now with all this she didn't know how to respond. She'd always love Jack but even though she'd hardly known these people for long their was a bond between them all that she couldn't help but feel apart of and she honestly loved the feeling when they'd be around the pool or hanging out at the circular table it was always good and family like unlike her home.

Meredith dragged the two up the stairs in Corbyn's messed up room and sat them on the bed while the boys stayed on the couch downstairs

"I'm loosing her. I swear if she leaves me I will not be able to go on" Zach sighed into his hands as Daniel rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Either will any of us, she's our family now Zach even if you two don't last-"

"She's the one."

"What?"

"She's the one. Ab is the one who I can never get out of my mind, she is the one that fills ever hope and desire I have, she is the one who has supported me all through everything, she is the most special thing I have in my life, she is my drive in life and music, she is seriously my everything, she is the one... I'm going to marry." He said looking deeply into their eyes, he was serious, he'd thought about it for a while now and nothing could change his mind. They all sat their gobsmacked at his words, coming from such a young boy of 17 nearly 18 concerned Jonah but from living with them both he knew there was no fault in what he had just said, she was going to be Mrs Abigail Herron one day and he knew that never change. Their love reminded him of his own parents who were more deep in love then he was with his music.

"Zach, she's going to get better, she is strong and Meredith is an inspiring person, she will be okay, we will. When she is all better we will buy a new house, a bigger one! More rooms, bigger spaces and move all in together, have some pets, have a studio it will be everything we dream of." Corbyn said a sparkle twinkling in his eyes, and they all agreed it sounded amazing and for once in their life it was achievable. Zach felt a spread of warmth come over his body partly, the thought of spending the rest of his life with her and his brothers was his dream too, doing music was just a bonus as for the pets too.