44; all going down

Third P.O.V:

"Come on let's go grab some food gorgeous"

"Um.. sure." she said tipping his legs over the side of the bed, he smiled at her face, the colour finally coming back to her face but he was still worried, when she laid down she was flat, no fat hung to her body and she thought he wouldn't notice, but he did. As she stepped next to him as he was about to go down the stairs when she grabbed his right hand making him yelp as pain shot up his hand the bones screaming. He pulled his arm completely from her as concern crossed her eyes.

"Zach? What's wrong?"

"Um.. nothing."

"Please don't lie to me" she huffed as his eyes widened. He turned on his feet and sat down on her bed again. She gently traced her fingers on his hand as he winced. She was shocked she didn't notice but it was covered in purple bruises and was swollen twice its size

"Zach what did you do?" he stayed silent looking at the fingertips on his wrist that was pushing electricity through his body from her slightest touch.

"I uh..."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

The sliding doors with the thick Red Cross move open as they stepped out into the growing cold windows. Zach's arm was tied up in a cast after he spilled the events out to Abigail. She was so happy to be back with him but her heart couldn't be mended instantly, why would corbyn lie to me? kept repeating in her head.

"Don't worry. We can work it out later, let's get in and out and just talk on the roof" She pulled a smile up onto her face grabbing his free hand dancing across the car park. We twirled and skipped around reminding me of La La Land, just living on a dream that couldn't be real surely. His smile never moved even with his sore arm she was absolutely gorgeous and nothing would change that for him.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"Come in?" Daniel spoke out into his room that was empty. He waited a few seconds before a puffy eyed Corbyn slid through the door walking straight to the edge of his bed and instantly began crying like he had for the past 4 hours. They had searched everywhere for Zach but they couldn't find him until Jonah remember the phone tracking and discovered he was at Abigail's house, bringing relief to them all that he was safe and was fixing things between the girl they all loved and him. Corbyn had stood half a metre behind the over joyed group thoughts of Abbey never being his friend again going through his mind and the fact she'd never love him as her best friend ever again. Daniel got up from his desk and put his arm over Corbyn's shoulder in a comforting way, even though he couldn't work out why he was so upset he would be there for him.

"Daniel she hates me. I lied. To save my own ass. I'm so fucking selfish." He cried into Daniel's shoulder soaking his blue polo quickly. He rubbed his back trying to connect why she would, he had only loved her behind their back and they never found out so why was he still so upset?

"I lied to you guys too. I couldn't bring myself to tell you what I had really done."

"What do you mean" Daniel's eye widened as Corbyn half hyperventilated his chest heaving up and down. They said no more secrets, why was Corbyn lying.

"My secret is the worst you all had terrible things but My topped the whole lot and I told Abigail that Zach had cheated on her with Felicity so she'd stay away from him and it was all because because because beause-"

"Corbyn calm down. It won't change how I see you."

"I got Meredith pregnant."

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀