Collide: Unbelievable Synopsis

(June 13 to August 31,2014)

Two worlds collide, two worlds that no one would ever think would meet. Two people that have a past hidden from them, and one that should never be spoken of. They meet and it was love at first sight but what if something comes in the way of it. Something that is life changing, not because it was forced but because it has a dangerous and possibly a fatal result.  Someone that knew so much that planned to hurt everyone for revenge. Revenge that seems to be bitter, not sweet. What if everyone discovers something that they never dreamed of in their wild dreams? A twist in the story that can make everyone question everything they thought they have known.

A side of their pasts that was erased and never spoken of has been awakened accidentally. Secrets and lies that were hidden for years are slowly being unveiled and the real truths are being exposed, one after the other.  Did fate want them to meet? Samantha and Nathaniel's lives will never be the same. Will the two fall in love despite the factors that keep getting in the way of their love?  Will they get married and live happily ever after? Will other people get hurt in the process besides Nathaniel and Samantha? Get ready to be taken into a world full of love, laughs, hate, lies, jealousy and unfairness. This story will make you question everything, you thought will happen in the story.

'They will pay for taking you away from me and everyone that you love. They will pay for every tear they made you shed and every pain you went through. Time will tell and soon you will be near.'

Characters: 

-Samantha Fort -> Adelaide Kane

-Nathaniel Lee->  Matt Lanter

-Melissa Lee-> Meryl Streep

-Lisa Cole-> Mariska Hargitay

-Don Cole-> Ben Affleck

-Marissa Cole-> Joey King

-Krysten  Riley-> Julianne Hough

-Mrs.Kortin/Jessica Kortin-> Heather Locklear

-Marcus Fort>-- David Bautista

Dylan Lee->Glenn Thomas Jacobs

-Lauren Stuart Lee- Leslie Mann

-Hunter Chase Riley-> Channing Tatum

-Brandon Riley->Brad Pitt

 -Tracy Steven Riley-> Rachel Weisz

-James Stuart-> Taylor Lautner

-Ryan Lancer-> Zac Efron

-Gavin Corey-> Alex Pettyfer

-X (Ben)-> Liam Hemsworth

© Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved.