"Damn stop yelling at me", Drew pouted. I gave her an annoyed look.

"Let's go to the smoothie shop doh." We got a place in line at the smoothie shop and begin to talk again.

" So shortie, really gave you the digits?" Drew asked again making a funny face at me.

"Yess how many times I gotta say it. You know how I am with the ladies, don't act like this something new." I said popping my invisible collar.

Really I was flexing, I mean I could get girls but I wasn't this egotistical bastard who thought I could have anyone I wanted. I'm humble.

" I see you then. And getcho goofy ass on, you stay playing." Drew nuzzled my hair, teasing.

We both laughed and waited in line some more.

"Ayy..but what happened to that one chick from the party last night. I almost forgot." Drew says smirking.

I hold my finger up at her because it's our turn to order. " I'll tell you at the table ",I quickly say. My cheeks burn, as I remember the events from this morning with Melanie.

He takes our orders and after a couple minutes comes back with our burgers and smoothies.

We walk downstairs to the lower cafe, and then head outside finding a bench to sit at.

We all delved into our food as the sun shined down on us.

"Ok so what happened with Mel? Did y'all do the do", Drew spoke with a mouth full of fries looking up at me. She proceeded to take food off my plate but I swatted her hand away.

" Umm...well I did pull my gun out on her" I averted my gaze from my friends, picking at my food.

Drew spit out her smoothie, "What?!!!" Her and Amber simultaneously said. Even Amber spoke up, so I know this sounded bad.

"EXPLAIN", Drew demanded. I fidgeted with my hands and begin to speak. Amber, shook her head agreeing.

I exhaled. "Look it's not what it seems. I forgot I invited her over. Then the next morning I heard noise, and I pulled my gun out thinking I was getting robbed. And then when I came in the living room I realized it was just her and remembered I had invited her over." I got the whole story out in one breath.

Amber and Drew bust out in laughter. Holding the sides of their stomachs and banging on the table.

   "Wait, wait. I'm dyin", Drew put her hand up as she continued to laugh.

"I hate you guys", I said involuntarily pouting.

" Omg, but what did she say after?"Drew said after calming down from laughter.

Amber continued snickering too, as she sipped on her smoothie.

    " She actually handled it pretty well. At first she joked and said she was gonna call the police, and I lost my shit", I recalled the events from this morning.

    "What do you mean she handled it pretty well? You pulled a gun out on her, she ain't call  5-0 on yo ass?"

      " Nope she didn't and I might be seeing her tonight." I quipped.

     "BULLSHIT", Amber spoke up too this time.

     "I'm for real once she calmed down, I explained why I pulled my gun out, and shit was straight. She cool."

      " Damn, you got a good one. Because if that was anyone else your ass would have been locked up." Drew laughed.

    "Yeah whatever." We continued eating and a pleasing silence came over us.

     " Did you get some pussy?" Amber suddenly spoke up.

    All of us died of laughter this time before I began to speak.

      " Uhh... well  see when we got back to the house last night ,she passed out, drunk, on the couch. So nah, I didn't. To answer your question."

" You pulled the gun out on her because she ain't give you no play, didn't you ?" Drew and Amber started laughing again at Drew's lame ass joke.

"Nigga shut the hell up, I can't stand you", I said laughing.

"But where do you and shorty stand ? You think you still gotta chance?"

" Well lets just say I ain't get none from her today. But there's always another day. And like I said, I might see her tonight," I winked at Drew.

" Awww I see you my nigga." Drew dapped me up.

"Bet you still don't get no pussy though." Amber says.

"Yeah but I got ya mom's last Thursday." I stuck my tongue out at Amber, then we all start laughing.

Just as lunch was coming to an end, our school's most infamous group of girls walk passed. Nyema, Rayne, Tony, and last but not least Solána.

They were the baddest, most talented chicks in our school and everyone wanted to be friends with them. But the most drama also circulated with them.

They walked past our table and Solána stood out the most. She was exceptionally beautiful, with her long tresses, and beautiful caramel skin, and wide smile.

I could tell she was different then the rest of her friends and wasn't as bitchy as them. She had this aura about herself.

But I would never find out, would I ?

Bloop!
Hey y'all , what's up. It's been so long and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.

The two characters will be meeting pretty soon so stay tuned. 😉

I hope y'all liked. Comment and vote. ❤️

- Arie

                    (((Amber below)))  ‼️‼️‼️