"Hey", someone lightly touched my arm, and I  whipped around to see the same girl who had been staring at me all period.

" Yes", I said sending an amused grin her way.

We moved to the side of the classroom to allow others to get out of the room.

She played with a strand of her hair as she smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow. She was cute and all, but I ain't wanna be late for class.

Was she trying to flatter me to do her poem? Because that was out the question, I barely wanted to do my own.

She cleared her throat and begin to speak, " I think you're cute and wanted to give you my number. Maybe we could chat and even go out sometime."

Definitely not what I expected. Wow. I was shook and flabbergasted.The whole time she was trying to flirt and my dumbass didn't even know it.

Well butter me up and call me, Susie.....because I was a jack ass

"I...I...sure", I stuttered out fidgeting with my books. She giggles at me, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Ahem... you girls don't want to be late for class, so chop chop." Ms. Hyde spoke. I had forgot all about her being there and us still being in her class.

We both acknowledged her before walking into the hallway together. "Well here's my number...." she said handing me a piece of paper.

"Uhh...thank you," I smiled at her, putting the number in my pocket.

" It was nice talking to you, Destiny."

"You to uhh....", "Marie", she butted in saving me from further embarrassment.

" I'll see you around Destiny." She said chuckling and walking down the music hall. I stare at her backside as she walked away, drooling.

I was knocked out my thoughts as I felt myself being pushed. It was none other than, Drew. Amber stood behind her bopping to music. "Who was that cutie?"

" A girl from class..,." I said beginning to walk with them to the cafeteria since it was our lunch hour.

"Yea...ok... what did she want with you", Drew's nosy ass pushed.

"My number."

"Get the fuck out! That cute ass girl wanted your number?" Drew's eyes got big , as she shot me an incredulous look.

"Yep, she sure did." I said, finally beginning to take everything in. A hot ass girl...just gave me her number.

" Bullshit, you know she asked you to do her homework." Drew laughed, as Amber let out a snort.

I shot both of my friends a nasty look as we walked inside the cafeteria.

Our cafeteria was big and set up in mini shops . There was a Subway, a smoothie shop, a Chick Fil A, then regular food made by the school that was pretty decent. And a coffee shop to top it off.

The cafeteria was full of students lined up at each shop trying to get food. The upper cafeteria was filled with tables, and even some sofas and plasma TVs.

The lower cafeteria had more tables and bathrooms off to the side. It also had an exit leading to the lawn, where students could eat also.

It was benches outside and a whole field of grass with trees, to get out of the sunlight.

That's where we usually went to eat.

" Where y'all want to get food ?", I raised my voice to talk over all the noise in the cafeteria.