Chapter 1: No One Messes With Us

Magnolia High. The worst school in history. The worst of the worst high school students are only allowed to apply and get accepted. It's not only a high school, but also the second base to the ruthless Mafia, Fairy Tail. The boss is known as the coldest man, well technically boy since he's 17, Natsu Dragneel.

Down the hall on the third floor of Magnolia High is the school's main office. A tall and curvy girl is waiting to get her paperwork done, so she can get her schedule. Her bright blonde hair had dark pink tips and her lips were covered in a clear, glossy lip gloss. She had on jet black ripped jeans and a black, shoulder-less, long sleeve crop top. She had a necklace hanging from her neck with a gold key and a blood-red choker that matched her heels. It was clear that she was dressed to impress.

"Ms. Heartfilia, the headmaster will see you now," the raven haired secretary said as she pointed to the black door on her left. The girl said nothing as she got up and opened the door without knocking. Sitting there was a short, elderly-grey headed man with a long mustache. On his desk, sat his name: Makarov Dreyer.

'Wow another one of these brats," whispered Master Makarov under his breath. He looked up at the girl and could feel the coldness from her eyes, but he saw that she was crying out for help. "At least I help them stay off those darn streets."

"Ms. Lucy Heartfilia. You have filled out all the requirements for this institution but there seems to be something missing. You don't have your parents signatures on any of the paper work. That might be a problem," said Makarov, as he flipped through the scattered papers on his desk.

"I was told that I would get into this school no questions asked Master Makarov. My parents are a rather sensitive topic, so I would not like to talk about them. Is there anything else?" Lucy asked the Master Makarov. He shook his head but he was sure that sooner or later she would be forced to let down that tight guard if hers.

"That's all for now Ms. Heartfilia. Please go back to the front desk and there you will receive your schedule for the year. Thank you applying and I hope you enjoy your experience here and all we have to offer," Master Makarov said as he continued to look through Lucy's paperwork. Lucy gave Master Makarov a slight nod and went back to the main office. There she saw a raven-headed boy talking to the secretary.

"For the last time Mr. Fullbuster, I can't change your schedule. The year has already begun and everyone else has already been assigned to their class. I'm sorry, but I can't help you," said the secretary with a light pink blush on her cheeks.

"Come on Pamela, you know you can just call me Gray, but you gotta help me in some way. Gildarts beats my ass every time I don't have his homework done," Gray said as he dropped himself onto the desk pretending to be exhausted. He turned his head and saw Lucy standing there with a blank stare. "Who the fuck are you?" Lucy ignored Gray and went straight to Pamela's desk.

"Master Makarov said that I would get my schedule from you,"Lucy said as she put out her hand to receive it. Pamela nodded and handed her the paper. Gray food there dumb-founded trying to process what just happened. No girl has been able to willingly ignore him and here is this girl who treated him like he was some sort of pest that wasn't important enough to be bothered with and he didn't like that.

"Hey listen you. I asked you a question and around here they get answered." Gray said as he yanked Lucy's arm towards him. He saw that she wasn't surprised at what he just did. He then looked down at her neck and saw her golden key necklace. He wanted to rip it off to teach her a valuable lesson about the kind of people that go to this school. Just when he was about to grab the necklaces, Lucy snatched his hand and broke his ring finger. "You bitch," he shouted and lunges at her. Lucy simply moved to the side and started walking towards the door.

"Thanks Pamela" she stopped and murmured. "I'll be right back there's something I left in Bubbles"

The secretary squeezed here slightly in confusion as she said "Bubbles?"

....

Gray walked into Gildarts' classroom while he was teaching. Blood was dripping from his broken finger and a pink-headed man stared at him. Gray glanced back at the boy and went to drop himself into the seat next to him.

"Talk," Said the pink-headed man. He had fury in his eyes. No one messes with his members. No one dares to think to even try. Because he was known as fear itself...Natsu Dragneel.

....

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I update once or twice a week. I plan to make this a moderately long book so I hope you stay for the journey.

Btw sorry for bad grammar once I'm finished I'm going back to recheck all my mistakes

Feel free to point out any questions or something that may confuse you. Feel free to also text me personally if you want to ask a private question

Sorry this chapter is a bit short I'll try to reach a 1000 words next time

Xoxoxo
-S