5-Shin(Hoseok)Wonho

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry he'll be fine." Wonho smiled and we started walking.

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere for the three of us.

"I just wanted to ask you something that has been bothering me ever since earlier," Wonho spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"What's your relationship with Shownu? I mean he's never been that aggressive and.... Possesive before. Why is he now doing this to you." Wonho questioned.

"I honestly have no idea either. After our first subject in the morning he .... I saw him standing in the hallway. He even warned me to stay out of trouble because I'm their next target. I asked him what does he mean by that but he never answered me back. After our Music class Kihyun pinned me to the wall and told me that seeing me trembling in fear is his stress reliever.

And when I looked in the classroom Shownu is already there with me in the classroom wheb Kihyun left and told me that he'll do his best to put me out in this kind of situation. And then he left. He introduced himself to me as Hyunwoo. So I got confused a while ago on why you called him Shownu."

Wonho's mouth formed an 'O' and nodded in surprise. Changkyun, on the other hand, didn't utter a single word because he has heard my story already.

But suddenly Wonho was taken aback when he realizes that Shownu introduced himself as Hyunwoo and not Shownu.

"Wait..... Did you just say that Shownu introduces himself as Hyunwoo to you?" Wonho stopped walking and furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I nodded as a response. The reaction Changkyun showed me earlier was the same as the reaction Wonho was showing me now.

He started walking in thoughts while rubbing his chin with his index finger and his thumb. Changkyun and I looked at each other in confusion and when we were about to walk as well, he stopped.

"Did he really do that? I mean... nevermind." He asked and I simply nodded once again.

"Can I ask a question if you don't mind," I said.

"Is Kihyun always like that in the morning? I mean I saw him in the locker room earlier eating some girl's face. The girl even got mad at me because I interrupted their make-out session and said that it was her chance but I ruined it."

"Let me guess. The girl is Nayeon right?"
Changkyun asked.

I shrug my shoulder because I actually don't know the girl's name.

"That girl is the slut of our school. She seduces every single guy in the school as long as he suits her taste. He's been seducing Kihyun for a long time now. But Kihyun doesn't give a fuck to that lady." Wonho explained.

"Did she try to seduce you too? Together with Minhyuk and Shownu?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah. I almost got an allergy because of her. But I never bite all her tricks." He answered with disgust plastered all over his face.

"He even seduces Changkyun. You know, age doesn't matter to her." Wonho chuckled.

He's so cute chuckling like that. He looks loke a baby.

"Yah! Hyung! Aiiish!" Changkyun complained.

"How dare you curse your Hyung like that?!" Wonho grabbed Changkyun's neck and locked it in his arms.

"Hyung I'm ....sorry! Let go it....hurts!" Changkyun cried while Wonho continued to choke him.

"You must learn how to respect your Hyung!" Changkyun bit Wonho's arm and run for his life.

I chucked watching them. We herd a honk of a car beeping at us. I looked around and saw my Dad's car.

"Dad!" I called excitedly. Wonho stopped to look at us. He bowed down his head when my father come near us.

"Hello, Sir." Wonho greeted politely.

My Father Just looked at him up and down.

"Are you courting my daughter she just entered your school?" my father said with a low and cold voice.

"Oh! Don't worry Sir. I'm not courting your daughter. We're just discussing someone. My house is on this way too so I just walked with her." Wonho smiled at my father warmly.

"Are you at the same class with her?" My father questioned.

"Yes sir we have some classes that were attending together." Wonho said, His smile not leaving his face.

"Let me ask you a favour. Please take care of my daughter." My father said. I was taken aback at his words. I looked at Wonho full of shock.

"Don't worry Sir, I will." They both shook their hands like they were in a business dealing about something. I went inside my dad's car leaving Wonho after bowing his head one last time.