24

Once inside I found The Alpha and Luna in the living room, the stood upon my entry.

"Alpha Pruitt I apologize but it seems as if I just can't stay away from my husband for very long...Titus will be arriving a little later, but as to not put you out we have no qualms with taking a room in your pack house or even a local hotel."

He nodded. "As I've said before Everest, your husband and yourself are always welcome on my lands...no invitation required."

"There's also someone else coming for dinner, a personal guest of mine."

"Any friend of yours is a friend to our pack." Lydia said sweetly her husband Victor smiling and nodding along.

"May we ask who is coming?" The Alpha spoke.

I smiled, "my brother Ash... I asked him to come as a personal favor to the Graystone name...but to be honest he isn't exactly enthusiastic, he may even be very stubborn so please let me apologize in advance for any hostility...I know my brother would never show any disrespect...but I felt like you Lydia, should get the chance to at least meet him."

She came over and pulled me into a big hug, "thank you."

I smiled but didn't know what to say.

The Alpha left shortly after to personally have a room prepared for Titus and I at his pack house.

Heidi joined Lydia and I, and I confided in them about my talk with Nico.

"To be fair I get where he's coming from...but I had to let him know my side and let him know I can't replace his sister nor is anyone trying to replace her." I said.

"Give him time...I know he'll come around in his own way." Lydia said sympathetically.

__________

I was a ball of nerves as I waited all day for Titus to arrive.

"Everest" Heidi sounded, pulling me from my own thoughts. "Titus should be arriving in about thirty minutes if you'd like to send Bogart for him."

I nodded, no doubt Titus would want one of his own men to meet him.

"Thank you." I said. "Better yet...I'll go with Bogart."

She smiled, "of course my Lady."

Yes I missed him, that wasn't a secret...but this would be the first time I see him since finding out I'm pregnant and that's a reunion that should be private between the both of us.

I got up and pulled my hair out of the confines of its braided style I had put it in earlier. I grabbed a makeup wipe and rushed to take off the lipstick I had picked to wear earlier and changed into a sleeveless sundress (to show off my mark better) and put on some flats.

Afterword I rushed downstairs to find Bogart already outside.

"Bogart we are going to pick up My Husband from the airport...and they should be arriving in less than thirty minutes so try and get us there before he arrives please."

He simply nodded and opened the car door to the backseat for me. I got in and he rushed to the drivers seat and soon we were on our way.

Bogart got us to the airport in ten minutes flat.

"Bogart do you happen to have the number for someone on the airplane other than My Husband.

"Cabin crew Luna Graystone."

It was the first time he had actually talked to me but now wasn't the time to mention it.

"Would you please contact them, as soon as they arrive I want everyone off the plane to give my husband and I a moment alone."