1

I felt the warm rays of the sun shining pouring through the window. I was so comfortable I couldn't be bothered to open my eyes.

"Wake up my Wife."

His voice made my wolf stir, I held my eyes shut but let the smile upon hearing his voice.

He moved so as to draw himself closer to me before he began to placed soft kisses on my bare shoulder.

I finally opened my eyes and moved to face him. He moved his resting arm from around my waist as he now let his large hand caress my exposed back. Lovely tickling tingles washed over me with his slow and loving motions.

"Good morning." I smiled as I reached up and caressed his face, I loved feeling his scruffy chin. "How is it possible you wake up looking so handsome...no puffy eyes, no crazy hair, meanwhile I look-"

"Gorgeous." He sounded before I could finish, as h placed a gentle kiss upon my forehead.

His compliment made me blush, he stopped running his fingers along my back long enough to move my hair back away from my face and neck.

"I love seeing this." He said as he ever so gently let the tip of his finger trace my mark. At just over a four weeks, the mark had long since fully healed, of course his touch only made me tremble as if it were still fresh, every nerve in my body tightened in a new anticipation as my core began to pulse with want.

I watched on as his eyes went completely black, his wolf must've awoken and was now reacting to my arousal.

I kissed him before turning onto my belly, he got up immediately and placed himself behind me, he gripped my hips and positioned me to his liking and I submitted to him in every way possible.

Every movement felt amazing, my body was on fire with the electricity that we had. He knew exactly what my body wanted and all too soon I was screaming out his name as the build of my release reached its apex and with one final thrust he spilled himself inside of me.

Panting and sweaty I let my body flop onto the bed. "I think maybe I need to get up and have a shower."

"A shower sounds good." He sounded, ever the gentleman, he helped me up. "I'll join you."

Together we made our way to our connecting bathroom. He started the shower while I used the restroom to clean myself up from our morning sexual romp. Then I moved to the sink and began brushing my teeth.

He walked over to his own side of the sink and began putting the toothpaste onto his toothbrush.

"Sooo." I said as I finished brushing my teeth, moving to grab my robe and pulling it on before hopping up to take a seat on the counter. Titus watched me and smiled."I've been wanting to talk to you."

He rinsed his mouth out and dried his face, "what's on your mind?"

"About these babies you're wanting..." I started, "now don't get me wrong I'm having a really, really good time trying to make a baby with you, but on a more serious note, how many kids are we talking about?"

He shrugged, "I've always imagined having three maybe four."

I nodded along in a silent agreement. "I have to admit I've always imagined myself having a big family like I have...I always said if I had kids I wouldn't treat them as my father has treated us...and even though my brothers Ash and Vale get along really well, with the other three I've never been extremely close to them...like Dad had a way of making us seem in constant competition."

He gave me a sad smile.

"Brooke and Briar are better now they've married but Rich...he's always been a lost cause Grade A: Jerkoff."

The mood turned more sad now, he must've sensed it as he moved to stand in front of me, he placed each hand on the counter, one on each side of me and he let his body lean forward so we were exactly eye to eye.

"I don't know everything about your past my darling Everest, but I promise you I will do everything in my power to insure that you have a happier future with me." He said before kissing my forehead.

Somehow the sweet gesture was so comforting and absolutely reassured me that I made the right choice when I willing gave myself to him fully.

He helped me off of the counter and I let the robe fall to the floor as I finally made my way to the shower.

This was the first shower Titus and I shared together, and I was quickly learning that instead of just getting clean things went from flirty suggestions, to seductively touching, and finally another round of sexual exploration as the hot water cascaded down our slick bodies.

When we finished we assisted one another in actually cleaning before we exited. He immediately wrapped his towel around his too tempting waist, his perfectly sculpted upper half shimmering with fresh water droplets. He held out another large towel and I walked into his open arms as he wrapped the fluffy towel around my body. I copied his action and wrapped it around my body (though I was a little more covered than him).

As I went into our closet to find an outfit for today Titus went back to his sink, I knew he'd be trimming his facial hair.

As I didn't really have any plans (to my knowledge) I settled on a silk cream top and a beautiful black skirt and paired the outfit with black stockings and Mary Jane style heels. I walked back into the restroom for three reasons.

One, I needed to get a pair of earrings as well as my wedding ring. Two, I was going to inform Titus of my leaving. Three and most importantly, I wanted to see if my presence would get a rise out of him.

I reached my jewelry box without acknowledging him but I heard as his clippers shut off, and my wolf was excited to feel his own wolfs excitement.

I put in some diamond studs before slipping on my beautiful wedding ring, I admired the stunning diamond band for a moment before closing my jewelry box and turning to face him. I wasn't surprised to find him already looking at me.

"I'm off to find Heidi so she can tame this mane and help me put my face on."

"My Wife, you're magnificent as you already are, you don't need all that makeup and you know I adore your lovely hair."

I smiled, "I'll look like the craziest Luna if I don't at least comb it."

He walked over, he placed his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Yes, but my Crazy Little Luna."