• T H I R T Y E I G H T•

3 years later

Autumns pov

"And do you take Corbyn Besson to be your lawful wedded husband" Christina grins up at Corbyn. I feel tears threaten to fall from my eyes "I do" she whispers. I tried to force the tears from falling from my eyes, I stood next to Christina as her maid of honor. We wore Lacey black gowns. The opposite of Christina "You may kiss the bride" the priest says. I watch as they kiss one another and everyone stands up and applauded. 

Corbyns grooms were all five of the boys. They wore white tux, the opposite  of Corbyn. I stood next to Christina friends from college.
The both walked down the aisle arm in arm. Jack latched arms with me and walks down the aisle. "One day that will be us" he grins, I blush and kiss his cheek "one day Avery" he grinned "you won't be able to call me that for so long, you'll be Mrs. Avery" I smirked "I guess so, you can just call me Avery too I guess" I joke. He winked at me.

Christina holds the bouquet of flowers. She jumps up and down before counting down. I stand in a group of about 9 girls wanting to catch the flowers. "3..2..1" she throws the flowers and all the girls that were so excited to catch it stepped back, it was as if the flowers were tossed right too me. Christina turns around, she grins at me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to jack, a smile spreads across his face as he went down onto one knee. He took my hand, I held back the tears as people around us began to cheer. Jonah handed him a microphone. He begins to sing try my best by Shawn Mendes (a song he wrote for his cousin for his wedding)

"Autumn, I love you with all of my heart, I want you to make the happiest man in this universe and be my wife" he says looking up at me. "Yes! Jack yes!" I cry. He places the ring onto my finger and kisses me. JACK FUCKING AVERY JUST ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM HELP!!!!!

I walk up to Cristina "did you know?" She smirks "we all knew, we've planned it that way autumn, don't hate me" I hug her. She smiled at me Corbyn had his arm around her. "Sorry for stealing your guys spotlight" I say, Corbyn and Christina both roll their eyes, goals

"You didn't autumn, now run along sweet child go get your fiancé" I feel a rush of excitement he's not my boyfriend anymore he's my fiancé !!

I roll my eyes and turn around, i search the room for him and see him standing next to Daniel and Zach but his eyes were on me. I smirked plastered on his face.

He winked then gestured for me to come over. I began to walk over, I held my hand I still haven't even looked at the ring. I was so focused on him, I never even looked at the ring. I glance down at the ring. It was had small diamonds wrapped all the way around and it let to the big diamond in the middle. I gulp at how beautiful the ring was, I look back up at him as I got closer. He looked so perfect as the lights around us changed color. Daniel and Zach were now looking at me. Daniel had the biggest grin on his face. Zach had his mouth hanging open like he always does, but he was smiling so I can't complain.

"Hello soon to be Mrs. Avery" Daniel giggles. "Hi Danni" he smiles and hugs me and so does Zach they both grin at me before walking away. "Hey baby" jack grabs my waist pulling me into him "you cant call me baby anymore, you have to say fiancé" I joke. He takes my face in his hand "fiancé "  he whispered and continued "you gonna call me that too?" I look up at the ceiling as of I was thinking "I still like daddy" he licked his lips and chuckled "I do too" he kissed me.

Hello I'm autumn avery, I'm married too this amazing human being named jack avery, he's been my best friend since we were 6 and now 20 years later we're married. That's feels so good to sayI think as I look at him dancing with his friends. He was sweating and his curls fell in front of his face, it usually happens when he's sweating which is possibly the sexiest thing in the world especially in be- church :)