• S I X T E E N •

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning" I frown into his chest. "Don't remind me" he laughs softly as he ran his hands threw my hair.

I won't see him for a few months and it absolutely sucks. It was hard even when we weren't a thing and now we are. So its 100x harder. "You guys hungry?" Kristin walks into the house with a smile and groceries. Jack quickly got up to help his mom carry the bags. He's such a gentleman. A blessing even.

I stood up and side hugged Kristin. "Oh our boys leaving tomorrow" I faintly smile at her "I don't want him too mama" she smiles back. "Me neither" she kissed my head. We sigh in unison.

We all make dinner together. It being our last dinner together for a little bit. As we all sat down to eat. Mama decided to make a toast.

"To jack and autumn , jack you're first album will be coming out, autumn the start of your new career. And too you both. I love you both so much and as one I hope your relationship will last forever. To jack and autumn" everyone raised their glasses "to jack and autumn" I smile as I visualise what our wedding would look like. Mrs. Autumn Avery. I like it. I smile to myself.

Jacks p.o.v.

After my moms toast I looked over to autumn who couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. She was so beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, smart, sweet and she's all mine. All mine.

I didn't care that my family was in the room. I gently grab her chin and she smiles up at me as her cheeks turned red. I kissed her ever so sweetly. "I love you" I say. I can feel everyone's eyes on us but I shut them all out as if it was just us. She kissed me again "I love you too".

" awe" I look away from autumn to see the eyes of Isla. She had tears in her eyes. I raise an eyebrow "I love you guys together" her smile was the cutest. Autumn turned to Isla placing her hand on hers "and I love you too Isla" Isla smiles and got up to hug autumn then me.

I clear my throat and look at the rest of my family " I'm sorry i did that, she was just so beautiful and I had kiss her" I say honestly. My mom and ava placed their hand over their hearts. Syd just had the happiest smile on her face. "You guys better last" syd pointed between us. Autumn nods as she holds my hand.

"Like getting married type shit" Syd continued "like for real" everyone laughs. But I was taking in what she said. I want to marry her. Mr. & Mrs. Avery. I like that. I love that.

Skip dinner

After playing games and hanging out with my family around 11 o'clock everyone was tired. "Goodnight everyone" I say kissing my sisters and mom. I hugged my dad and grabbed Isla and autumns hand. "Goodnight guys" autumn and Isla said.

We walked to islas room. "Sing? Both of you" she says as she climbs into bed. I look down at autumn who was kneeling next to islas bed she nods with a smile. I smile and start to sing a song that always makes me think of her.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

I look into her eyes as we sing for Isla. I'm literally In love with her. Islas soft snores caught me off guard but autumn lightly took my hand as she kissed Isla goodnight as did I. We slowly walk out of her room. I stopped her before we went any farther "jack" she laughs but before she could say anything else i place my lips on hers.

She smiles threw the kiss. I've kissed her so many times in the last week and I still feel the same from when I first kissed her.

She pulled away and I looked down into shinning eyes. She fluttered her eyes opened looking up at me.

She smiled and grabbed arm pulling me to my room "Come on weirdo". I laugh as she pulls me. Even when were dating we still act like we're best friends.

We laid on bed talking. Talking. And talking. I wanted this moment to last forever but I knew that wasn't possible. " jack?" Her voice was low and sweet. "Yes autumn"

She turned herself onto her stomach so our eyes were meeting. "I was talking to my dad yesterday. A-and he thought it be a good idea to go to L.A with you" I felt excitement build up "but" boomThe excitement fell "but what?" She frowns. "I want to trust me but I feel like I need to spend more time with him before I just get up and leave" I slowly nod understanding.

"What ever you decide, I'll still be here baby" I push the strand of hair that fell in front of her face behind her ear. She grabbed my hand and kept it on her face "I know jack, I know" she kissed my hand. I smile "instead of kissing my hand you should be kissing my lips" she smirks at me.

"Oh Avery" she brought herself closer, our lips brushed against each other "nah I'm good" she said before backing away. I place my hand on my chest "ouch that hurt" she laughs and kissed my cheek.

"You're getting closer" she rolled her eyes and kissed the side of my mouth. "Almost there baby" she giggled and quickly grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me up to her lips. God damn.

She kissed me roughly and it turned me on. She quickly pulled away smirking knowing what she did to me. I squint my eyes at her. She sends an air kiss to me. I pull her on top of me. She smiles down at me. Her hair falling on both sides of her face. Her blue/ green eyes glowing brighter then the moon on a clear night. She's everything I've ever wanted. And she's mines. Those words will never get old to me. She's. Mine.

She lightly kissed my lips. Im gonna miss her so much.