• T W E N T Y F O U R •

"What?" He looked at me with a sad face. "Are you kidding?" I was still confused as to what was going on. A tear fell from his eye. I quickly went to wipe it away but he pushed me back "jack wh-what did I do?" I felt the tears threaten to fall but I held them back. He looked at me disappointed. His eyes that once made me feel at home and happy, warm and sweet, made me fall in love with him. Were now cold dark brown holes.

"How? How could you hurt me?" More tears fell from his face. "JACK! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!" I yelled as a tear fell from my eye. I never did anything to hurt him and never will. What the hell is he talking about!? He shakes his head once again as he pushed past me. I felt like the whole world fell down around me. I sunk to the ground. I couldn't feel anything.. I felt nothing. I didn't cry. I didn't smile. I didn't frown. I felt absolutely nothing.

I sat on the ground focused on one little crack on the ground. I didn't move. I couldn't I was to scared to make any sudden movements. I was to scared to go run after him my body wouldn't let me move. It like it froze in time. Even though my head raced with thoughts.

What did I do? How did I hurt him? When did in hurt him? Why did he go from loving me and seeing me as his ray of sunshine to being disappointed? Does he love me, still? Are we still dating? Did he break up with me? Why can't I move? Why do I feel nothing but feel everything at the same time?

I kept asking myself. Over. And over. Over. I hear the skidding door open behind me "hey autumn we brought back food" Jonahs voice finally broke the silence I've been in for what has felt like hours. "Autumn?" I didn't say anything. I couldn't. "Autumn what's wrong?" He kneeled down in front of me. I didn't look up into his eyes. I was still scared. "Autumn" his voice was a low whisper. "What happened". I slowly shook my head "I don't know" I finally managed to say. "Where's jack" I repeat myself again "I don't know" he rests his hand on my shoulder "are you okay" I still haven't looked into his eyes "I don't know" I feel like a broken record. He lifts up my VH in causing me to look into his eyes but I quickly looked away. I was too scared to see what he had hidden in his eyes.

I didn't want to see disappointment, sadness, anger. "Autumn look at me" I close my eyes and open them finally giving in and looking at him. This time I didn't see sadness or anger, I saw his worried eyes glow in little bit of sunlight left. "What happened" I take a deep breathe and explain.

"After you guys left i finally decided to see what jack has been doing this entire time. I walk outside to see him still on the phone. He didn't notice me right away he said into the phone okay, thanks goodbye. I was about to say something when he covered his face with hands as if he was frustrated. I ask him babe what's wrong? He turned around it took him a minute to respond.. But when he did his voice was laced wit venom he was pissed" I paused. Jonah doesn't break eye contact with me "what does he say?" Insight and look down at my hands that were dry "you" I whisper. I don't look at Jonah but I know he's mad. "What happened after that?" I scratched my ear before continuing "in said what and he replied with are you kidding? Like in was playing some practical joke on him. Then a tear fell from his eye. I went to wipe it away and he pushed me away. I asked him what I did and he said how? How could you hurt me? I began to get angry because instill had no idea what was going on.. I still don't and he pushed past me leaving me. And I've been in this position ever since.." I sigh as I finally let a tear roll down my face.

The slide door opens "hey Jack isn't here do yo- what happened?"Jonah explained what happened to Daniel. I grab both of their hands "don't tell everyone.. I dont need a pity party" I whisper. They nod and we walk in together. I sit on the couch with the boys with my food in my hands I wasn't hungry but in forced myself to eat something.

I still didn't know how to feel. Or what to think. I couldn't process everything. It was around 11 o'clock at night when the front door opened. I laid lonely on the couch. I see his curls and I felt myself light up but then I seen a brunette in his arms. "Where are you taking me?" She flirted with him. I wanted to shut my eyes but I knew I had to see it to believe it. I pinched myself as he whispered back to her "my room of course" it felt as if every nine in my body broke and once again. I couldn't move, I couldn't cry, I couldn't open my mouth to belt out the pain. I just kept it all inside. I kept it hidden.

I watch them walk up the stairs into his room. I heard the moans, and the bed. I shut my eyes and covered my ears to drown out the sound. I didn't sleep at all that night, I laid lifeless and likely in the couch. I hear footsteps come from upstairs. I see her in one of his shirts she skipped to the kitchen she stopped when she finally noticed me. "Hi"she says. Even though I want to jump on her and rip out every stand if her long brown hair, I won't because she has no idea. I flash a fake smile"hi"my voice was raspy.

She smile "I'm Sadie" I nod. "Autumn" I say her face lights up "that's such a beautiful name" I nod. I know. I know. I need to be nice but her perky attitude literally makes me want to throat punch her "thanks" I hear more footsteps. "Babe-" I look at jack hoping he was calling for me. He looked at me then looked back at Sadie. "You wanna go get breakfast?" He asked her. Her. Not me. I see Jonahs figure behind him. "You're joking right?" Jack turned around to face Jonah. "What?" Jack asked innocently.

Jonah balled up his fist "jack! What the hell has gotten into you" Jonah walked closer to jack and jack stepped away. "A lot of things Jonah, I'm not in the mood" this is a side I've never seen of jack. I've known him for most of my life and I've never seen him act this way. I sit up ready to jump in if I had to. "Babe? Really?" Sadie put her hand on her chest. Jack nodded. Jonah grew with anger. "IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A DAY JACK! ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DID EVEN TELL HER WHAT SHE SUPPOSEDLY DID!" Zach and Daniel are now down stairs. "Jonah, chill" i stand up now. "Jonah stop" jack whipped his head around giving me a dirty look "oh will you shut up!" I was taken a back by jacks rudeness towards me.

Jonah went to swing but Daniel had already grabbed him. "Dani let me go, I can't stand him treating autumn like this!" Jack rolled his eyes. "Whatever Jonah, you think I'm dumb. Well I'm not" jack walked towards me and pushed me towards Jonah causing me to trip over the edge of the coffee table. "have her, I don't want the bitch anyways" Zach finally said something. "Jack what the fucks gotten into you?" Jonah grabbed me to make sure I was okay but i shook my head and stood up. I walked up to jack his eyes still were full of anger and disappointment. I took the back of my hand and slapped him across the face. He stumbled back a little and grabbed his face. Sadie ran to his rescue "jack robert avery I know for a fact that you're mom taught you how to treat a lady,and for you to sit here and assume.. that I cheated on you, that I'm in love with Jonah is crazy. And for you to lay a hand on me" I pause as he finally stands up straight "thank you jack" I whisper everyone in the room was confused. "YOU DID JACK! YOU FUCKING DID IT!" his brown eyes felt as if they were starring into my soul "you took what was left of me.. And you smashed it into a thousand pieces.." I finally let all the tears fall from my eyes. I run up to his bedroom grabbing all of my bags. I was done. I open the door and see him. I rush passed him "autumn wait". I keep walking a way from him.

"Autumn!" He hollered. Following behind me I opened their front door my uber was waiting patiently for me. "LEAVE ME ALONE JACK! IM FUCKING DONE!" I turn around he was standing in the middle of the front lawn. "Im sorry" he whispered. The uber driver puts my suitcase in his trunk "ya right jack" i say loud enough for him to hear getting into the uber. He watches me leave.

The uber driver pulls up to the hotel and I grab my suitcase and get myself a room.

I sit on my bed replying the events of today. After what felt like hours I finally fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay chill, don't get offend lol. I don't believe these boys would ever act this way. Meaning the way jack acted or Jonah. So don't get offend because everyone seems to get offend by everything. <<<--Somebody probably got offended I said that.