• T E N •

12/23

"You did what?!" Syd yelled. I scratched the back of my head and grin "we uh we made out.." Sydnie's jaw dropped as she placed her hands on each side of her temple.

"You're joking" she still didn't believe me. I shook my head no.  "YOU KISSED AU-" I quickly covered her mouth. "Syd shhhh" she licked my hand. "Ew! Sydnie!" She laughed as I removed my hand. "Did you drug her?" I raise an eyebrow "why would I drug her?"

"Why would she kiss you? Have you looked in the mirror??" My jaw drops. She laughs as do I.

"Oh. My. God. It finally happened " she threw her hands up. "You finally grew balls jack!" I jokingly roll my eyes as I laugh. "Are you guys... Dating??" I frown and so does she. "No.. I want to but I don't think she likes me" Syd pushes me off the bed "god boys are so dumb! She wouldn't kiss you if she didn't like you" I stand up brushing myself off "ow". She rolled her eyes.

" go ask her out doofus" she shoed my out of my room. "Jesus lady.. Chill" she continued to push me "go jack! Before its to late" she said dramatically.

"Before what's too late?" My mom came down the hall. I was 2 feet from the door. 2 feet. "Nothin-" sydnie interrupted me. "Before autumn decides she doesn't like him" I freeze "Sydnie! What don't you understand about shhh! " my mom raises her eyebrow.

Sydnie shrugged her shoulders "she was gonna find out eventually.." She's right but I don't know how my mom will feel about us. I open the door "jack robert avery... Explain" I close my eyes. Darn it!

I turn around not looking her in the eyes "okay so I've had a crush on autumn for a while now and last night when I came over to uh her house I - we had uh you know like kind of made out  so like you know I think she likes me back so Im um gonna go ask her out and like hopefully she likes me back and says yes so I'm not embarrassed but I didn't want to tell you because I thought that you would uh be mad at me and I'm not making any sense because I'm nervous" I spit out, rushed.

She let's out a laugh and places her hand on my shoulder "jack you act like I didn't know you liked her" I felt the blood drain from my face "wut?" She laughs and turns me around "go get your girl sweetheart" she pushes me out the door.

I get into the car and drive to her house. I sat outside in my car for a few minutes. How do I do it? Do I just ask? Or should I sing to her? Should I just talk to her and tell her my feeling? Bing

I grab my phone from the center console.

Skye
why are you just sitting in my driveway?😂

I quickly respond. I was so nervous. I'm not good at this.

Me
Sorry I was thinking.

I look up and see her in her window she waved down at me I smiled and waved back.

Skye
bout what?

Me
you.

Typing..

My heart beat raced as I waited for her reply. It felt like hours. I close my eyes hoping everything doesn't go down hill. I was scared she didn't feel the same. Bing

I quickly look down as my heart felt like it was ripping out of my chest.

Skye
funny.. i was thinking about you too

Me
Really?

I waited for her reply that took longer this time. I look up and see she wasn't in her window anymore.

Skye
yea.. ive been doing it a lot lately

Me
Is it good thoughts?

Typing...

I bounced my leg as I waited for her reply. I don't know if this is good or not! I'm so scared, nervous, anxious, in love.

Skye
id say good.. why are you still in your car?

Me
I'm scared..

Skye
so am i

Why is she scared? What if she knows I like her and she knows I'm going to ask her out but she doesn't like me back and she doesn't want to say no?

Skye
will you come in already!

Me
Yea one sec..
Read @2:23pm

I took one last deep breathe before opening the car door. I slowly opened her front door and walking to her bedroom.

She stands there looking at me. "I'm scared" she whispered. "Me too" I walk closer to her.

"Autumn i- " I was cut off by her lips. I kissed her back as I feel jolts of electricity. "I.... Love.....you" she said thru the kisses.