• T W E N T Y N I N E •

3 years later

Its been three years since jack left me in the hotel hallway, 2 years since my dad died and a year since I moved to L.A.

I cut all ties with jack, well he cut all ties with me. The other boys still follow me and text me here and there but no jack. I still talk to his family tho, they helped me move out here. I haven't been able to date or even talk to a guy. Everything always falls apart. I've been cheated on 3 times now lol. I guess dating just isn't for me. I haven't made many friends. The boys are my only friends and they're always so busy too, the last time I saw them was at an event two years ago, but I didn't see jack. Its hard even making friends. I had one friend that seemed to be there and it was Christina. She graduates from fit this year so maybe she'll move to LA. I missed jack a lot. I miss the boys a lot. I miss my parents a lot.

"Can I get a picture?" I look down at the tiny girl who was tugging at my pants. I smile "of course" she smiles as her mother snaps a picture of us. I smile as they walk away. I haven't achieved much but I act, YouTube and I guess model.

I head to the checkout t checkout my items. "Is that all sir" I look up at the boy in front of me it was danii I felt my heart drop. He smiles at the woman "uh I was wondering if I could get your number" she sends him a confused look but she blushes. I hold back laughter and he turns to me. His high ego falls when he meets my eyes. I smile at him "hey" he covered his mouth that was hanging open.

I laugh and he quickly picks me up in his arms. "Autumn" he breathed finally. I giggle "danii" he sets me down "still calling me danii?" I nod as he pays the girl "yep it's pretty close to daddy" he froze "okay autumn" I laughed and then paid for my items.

"So what have you been up to?" I ask him. He sets his bags down as we wait by the side of the building. "Tour, music ya know the usual, you?" I shrugged "just livin I guess" he gives him his face smile "you know we all miss you" I look out towards the parking lot then back at him "ya I miss you guys too" he hugged me again tighter this time and kissed my head. "Seriously autumn, we all need to hangout" I keep myself in his arms "I know but it would have to be-"he finished the sentence for me "without jack" he huffed. I nod into his arms.

"Well Zach and Jonah are on there way to pick me up so you'll be to see them for a minute" I nod once again not letting go. "Speaking of" he laughs. I hear Zach's voice "who's the girl?" He swung us side to side "my girlfriend" I pull away "Daniel!" He laughed. Next thing I knew I was in someone else's arms. He hugged my tightly "my Lil sis" he whispered. I smile into Jonahs chest. "I wanna a turn!" Zach yelled. We all laugh and I turn around to hug Zach. "I missed you" he whispered,"I missed you too zachie"

We talked for q little while longer until they had to go. I got into my car to have my phone ring. It was my manager.

Ma: you ready for the event tonight
Me:not yet I'm on my way home right now
He sighed.
Ma:well hurry up you don't want to be late.
Me:I know I know

I got home and put my white lace dress on. I put my hair in beach curls and applied mascara. I put on my black heels. I grabbed my purse. I looked into the mirror feeling satisfied with myself.

I walked into the event feeling a good vibe. I smiled as I walked down the red carpet. I was interviewed by a few people. I walked into the room with many influencers walking around and chatting. I find my manager and sit next to him. "You're a little late but fashionably late" I nodded and laughed "the best kind" he laughed and shook his head. I look around the room. I recognized a lot of influencers even though they probably have no idea who I am.

"Go be social" he nagged at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked to the food and grabbed a cookie. "Where else would you find autumn?" I was startled but laughed "well you don't have much room to talk since you found me" I turn around to face the blonde boy. He laughed and hugged me. "I missed you" and squeezed him "missed you too bean" we talked for a little. Until we were interrupted. "Excuse me but are you autumn?" I turn my head to face Tessa brooks. I nod with a smile. Corbyn laughs "hey Tessa, I'll leave to talking" he hugged me "it was good seeing you autumn. We all miss you a lot maybe we hangout soon" I kiss his cheek "maybe bean, see you later" he nodded before walking away.

I quickly became friends with her and bry. They both talked their heads off to me which I enjoyed. They were both sweet and funny.

"Twice in one day, I'm a lucky man" I turn my head towards danii and roll my eyes "shut up Danii" he hugged me again and waved to bry and Tessa. He turned to me "jacks here" I clear my throat and stand up straight "Daniel.." He kept his arm wrapped around my shoulder "maybe you guys can stop pretending like nothing happened and finally face it" he smile at him. Bry clears her throat "would you like us to leave?" I shake my head no "no you guys are fine, plus you guys are really cool and " Daniel cuts me off "she needs more friends" I slap him "Daniel" he giggled and ran off. I roll my eyes playfully.

"How long have you known him?" Bry asked. I swallow the water in my mouth "maybe a little over 4 years, all of them " they both nod. We exchanged numbers and they left to talk to their other friends.

I talked to a fee more influencers. Not many really stuck. I enjoyed talking to Tessa and bry thy were so down to earth.

I look up to the 'dance floor' to see his curls bouncing as he dances with the boys. His smile sends shivers down my spine. I missed him so much. Everything about him. Even his small imperfections. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him as he goofed off with the boys. I stared mesmerized in how unbelievely hot he's gotten, he was hot before now he's just. Damn. "How long are you gonna stare?" I jump and look over my shoulder to see Logan. I never met him but he was good friends with the boys. "As long as it takes him to notice" Logan smirked. "Jack!" He yelled. I tuned to him. "Stop" I quickly say.

Logan smirks at me "why is that?" I cover my face when I know he's approaching. "What's up" his voice gives me more goosebumps. It was like music to my ears. "I caught her starring" he laughed. "Logan, why do you have to embarrass her?" His voice was sweet. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. MY HEART IS BEATING 100000000X A MINUTE HELP!

"She's hot, maybe you'd like her" Logan laughed. He kneeled down in front of me. He mumbles shit as do I. I uncover my face to stare him him in the eyes. We were at least a foot apart. My breathing suddenly became hard. He starred into my eyes. I didn't want to cry. I notice Daniel moving closer to us. "Uh what's um going on?" I stood up and gulped roughly. I pushed down my dress making sure it was down. "Why are you guys acting weird?" Logan asked.

Daniel snapped his fingers in jack's face. He still started as if he was frozen. "hi jack.." My voice low and raspy. He finally spoke "hi autumn.." Hearing him say my name made me feel alive. I wanted to grab him and kiss him. I wanted to tell him how much I missed him. "Babe?" I hear the one voice I dreaded to ever hear again. Jack turned around and of course it was her. And of course jack was saying her. She walked up and wrapped her arm around him. My stomach felt as if it pulled out and stomped on a bunch of times. "Uh see you around autumn" he walks away and i sink back into my chair. "What just happened?" Logan asked still confused. Daniel crotched down in front of me "I guess I should gave told you that" he kissed my forehead.

I look into his eyes "aspen. Out of everyone. The girl that started the lie that ended of relationship and friendship. I obviously don't mean as much to him as he means to me" Logan finally understands and just listens to Daniel and I conversation. "I I don't know autumn, I don't think he meant like that" I wipe the tears that began to fall from my eyes.

Aspen. Out of everyone. What the fuck! He might as well date amanda I wanted to cry. Cry for hours. But I didn't want to cry over him anymore. I didn't want to wish he'd love me again. I want to force myself to stop thinking about him and just move on. He did it why can't I ?