• T W E L V E •

*Knock knock*

I groan and roll over onto jacks chest. He was so warm. "Wakey wakey love birds!" I hear Sydnies voice. "Go away" I say back. The door abruptly opens.

I felt jack pull me on top of him. Syd smiles down at us. "Soooo????" I turn my face into jacks chest. " Syd I'm really tired and I'm pretty sure autumn is too" I turn my head to see her roll her eyes. She plopped down on my bed "I'm not leaving til I get some answers" I turn to her " okay?".

She smiles innocently "so did Jack confess his dying love for you?" I laugh as Jack groans "really Syd?" I wink at Syd to keep it lowkey but it only made her jump up. "Are you guys dating?" I look up at jack as he wipes his dace with his hand "if I tell you will you leave " she nods. And he looks down at me and smiles "yes Syd, now go" I smile back but quickly turn when Syd jumps onto my bed once again. "Did y'all fuck?"

"SYD!" Jack yelled. She giggled "someone's salty" she started to back out of my room "use protection kids!" I playfully roll my eyes "I like living on the wild side!" I yell as she leaves my room. "Autumn! Don't get pregnant! We don't need a little jacks and autumns running around!" She was already walking down the stairs "no promises!" We hear her laugh as she walks out the house.

I turn my head towards jack who looked slightly uncomfortable probably because of my comment. It was just a joke. "Are you still tired?" Hoping it would lighten the awkward mood. He laughs "not really" I pat his chest and stand up "well its Christmas eve" his eyes widen "already?" I nod.

He reaches for his phone. I take a quick shower and get ready for today.

Jacks p.o.v.

I open autumns Snapchat. It was a picture she must of taken when I fell asleep. It had the date. I smile and screenshot it. Best Christmas gift. I open the snaps from the guys saying merry Christmas eve. I sent one back.

I hear the water turn on in her bathroom. I had enough time to go home get dressed and come back to get her so that's what I did.

"Hey sweetie" my mom greeted me. I smile "hey mom" she hugged me "Syd told me the good news" I felt my face turn red "yea" my mom grinned "what good news?" Isla questioned.

I look at my mom and then Isla. I kneel down to be closer to her face. "If I tell you something can you promise to keep it secret?" She nods and sticks out her pinky finger I link our pinky fingers together "promise". I smile " I have a girlfriend" her jaw drops "who? Will I like her? Is she pretty? Is she funny? " my mom and I laugh "its autumn" I say as my face begins to hurt from smiling. Her jaw drops again. "You're joking right!" I shake my head no and she jumps onto me tackling me down.

"Yay! Yay! Yay! " I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't have fallin in love with anyone better. My family is even in love with her.. But then again how could you not be?

Autumns p.o.v.

"Hey sweetheart" I look up from the mirror to my dad. "Hey dad" he smiles at my outfit "I like that on you" I smile and hug him "thanks dad, I gotta tell you something" he nods as I look down to the ground. He's not big on boyfriends even though I'm 18 he'll still make a big deal about it. But he loves jack so maybe it'll be different.

"Well spit it out" he laughed. "I uh I have a boyfriend" he nods slowly. "Who" his voice was cold and I can already visualise him planning on killing him. Because that's what dads do. Well my dad. "Jack" I say. His eyebrow raises. "Jack ? As in jack Avery?" I nod and he smiles "wow" now I'm confused. "Wow?" He looks at me. "Your mom use to tell Kristin and I how she knew you two would grow up and fall in love. And now I think she's right but then again your mom was never wrong, just like you" I smile thinking about my mom and how she said something like that.