• T W EN T Y O N E•

Jacks p.o.v

"Where'd Jonah go?" I ask Corbyn who was sitting in the chair next to me. He looked up from his phone "uh I think he said he was getting lunch" I nod and sent Jonah a text.

Me
Wya?

Jonah
Omw w/ chipotle ;)

Me
Okay
Read @ 1:08pm

We sent in silence on our phones until we heard the door open. It was a good thing because I was starving. I stood up and I seen her face. I felt my chest get heavy. No way. I covered my face and she smiled, her facing glowing so bright. She places her finger over her lips. Gesturing for me to stay quiet. I look over to Jonah and narrow my eyebrows. HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE FOOD but he had my girlfriend so I can't be mad.

"What are you looking at?" Zach asks me. My smile widened as I ran to her, she jumped into my arms and squeezed her. She giggled as I spun us around. "Autumn!" I hear Daniels voice.

"What!!" Zach yelled.
"Autumn!" Corbyn yelled.

It ended up in a huge family hug. Everyone mumbled "I missed you" "I can't believe you're here" "yay!" When everyone pulls away. I grab her face and kiss her lips slowly. She smiles thru the kiss. "Awwe" they squealed like they were teenage girls.

"Why? When? How? " I mumble together. She laughs as her cheeks turn red from everyone's attention on her. "Because I missed you guys, today, and an airplane " I roll my eyes at her smart ass comments.

"Her stuffs in your room jack" Jonah says coming down the stairs. I skip at him and hug her once more. "You guys seen each other a month ago, I haven't seen her in months. I want a hug!" Zach whined. She pulled away and walked to Zach wrapping her arms around him. He hugged her tight and mumbled something but I didn't hear. We he kept go autumn rolled her eyes. She hugged each of the boys separately. Part of me was jealous but at the same time they're my best friends.

Autumn p.o.v.

Jack turns to Jonah "so what happened to chipotle?" Everyone laughs. Jonah shrugged his shoulders "leggo" we all piked into the van and drove to chipotle.

We sat at a table in sat next to jack with Zach on the other side and Corbyn across from him and Daniel next to Corbyn then Jonah. "So how you liking L.A. so far?" Bean asks. I look up from my food with a smile "its a lot warmer then I thought" he nods laughing. "Well its also a big temp difference from where you came from" Daniel added. I nodded I felt jacks hand rest on my thigh.

I look at him and he sends me a wink. Fuck
"Ja-" I started but was cut off by a small voice. We all look towards the girl she looked to be 15, she had Kong brown hair and light brown eyes "can I uh get a picture?" She asks nervously. The boys all smiled widely. "Sure" everyone stands up even me even though she didn't ask me. "Would you like me to take the picture?" I ask her kindly.

Her face lightened as if she just met someone famous, "oh my god autumn?" I smile wow second time getting recognized. "Hi" I smile. "Can I get pic with you too?" I nod and take the picture with her and the boys, Daniel took a picture of her and I then her mom took the picture of all of us. We said goodbye and say back down to eat.

Jack placed his hand closer this time. I'm literally going to slap him.

Time skip

"Stop it!" I yelled. Jack currently had my over his shoulders and Zach was tickling me. The other boys were outside taking pictures.

Jack finally pulled me back over his shoulder holding me in his arms. "I love you" he whispered. I was going to say it back but instead Zach did "I love you too baby boy" we all laugh and jack sits down next to Zach with me still in his arms.

I rest my head on his chest and rested his hands on my ass. "You guys are disgusting" Zach pretends like he was vomiting. "You're just jealous" I say, Zach told his eyes "as if" I couldn't help myself and bursted into laughter, eventually they did to.

I move myself of of his lap and place myself between the two. Jack frowns "why you do that?" I playfully roll my eyes. The front door swings open and I jump. Oh, it was their manger and a girl. Aspen.

I have never met her before but I remember when she did have a little thing for jack although I thought she did. Jack, Zach and I stand up. I've met him maybe 3 times. He greets all of us "autumn, how have you been?" I send him a polite smile "great actually, how have you been?". I felt aspens eyes examine my body.

"Same actually oh this is my daughter aspen I don't think you have met before" I out reach my hand towards her she was hesitant to take but did "autumn" I say sweetly. She nods and pulls away "aspen". I don't think she likes me.

I see Daniels face appear out of the corner of my eye. He slowly started to back away avoiding contact with anyone but the Manger saw him"Daniel come on over here where are the other two?" he walked closer "outside, should I get them?" He shakes his head no "autumn, will you?" I nod. Why me of all people? Now I feel like he wanted me gone to talk about me .

"Bean! Maray!"(Ik its spelled marais) They look over to me and raise their eyebrows. I approach them "your manager is here" they both nod and follow behind me "oh and aspen" I finished before opening the sliding door. The sat down at the table and their manger looked up at me "autumn can you and aspen go outside" I nod and she follows behind me.

We sit at the table that was on the patio. I decided to break the awkward silence "so how long have you known the boys?" I ask her she looks up from the ground meeting my eyes for the first time "a little more over a year,you?" I nod "I've known jack since we were  6, but I've known all of the of the boys the same as you" she nods slowly not looking away from me.

I didn't like the vibe I was getting from her. I could tell she didn't like me, it sucked I was hoping we'd be friends. "So uh aspen.. Tell me more about you" she looks at her hands that rested in her lap then back at me "my names aspen, I'm 18, my dads a manger and I want to be model" I nod with a smile "well you're  really pretty, so it won't be hard for you to model" she smiles a little.

"How about? Tell me about you?" I clear my throat and slowly nod "uh well uh my names autumn, I'm also 18, I'm not sure what I want to be. I like to sing, make YouTube videos, and modeling seems cool the only problem is I'm a little chubby" I laugh she shakes her head no and scrunches her eyebrows together "you're thick, like the sexy kind, Kim k thick" she smiled. She's warming up to me "well thank you" she laughed as did I.

"Ba- autumn" I look up at jack. Why didn't he say babe?? "Yea" Aspen looked behind her at jack who stood in the door. He smiled at me then at aspen. "You guys can come in now" I nod and stand up along with aspen.

The manger grabbed my hand "it was nice seeing you again autumn " I smile and shake his hand "you too" he then sent a wink towards jack and I "good luck you too, I wish you the best" jack smiles and wraps his arm over my shoulder kissing my forehead. I made eye contact with aspen and smiled. She sent me a fake smile. "It was really nice meeting you aspen, maybe we can be friends?" She side hugged me "it was nice meeting you too and Yea friends sounds pretty cool" I smile at her and her father as they left.

"You want to be friends with her?" I hear Daniels voice behind me. I turn to him "Yea, why not?" Daniel shrugged and shook his head "people, meaning the fandom don't really like her" I laugh "and a lot of people don't like me" he shakes his head agreeing "touché".

Night time

His warm body laid gently next to mine. He was only wearing a pair of joggers. I was wearing one of his shirts and underwear. He ran his fingers thru my hair giving me goosebumps. "You're so damn hot" he whispers. I giggle as I felt my cheek burn from blushing.

I catch a glimpse of his face from the moonlight that vaguely shinned thru the window. "And you're perfect.." My voice was lower then his but he still heard me.

"Well no bodys perfect, Im not perfect,  but you're perfect for saying I'm perfect so technically there is a perfect person.. And its you" I roll my eyes but plant a kiss on his lips sending more goosebumps down my spine.