• T H I R T Y F I V E •

I nervously stood at her gate waiting for her, I haven't met her in person yet. We are always so busy and never met yet. We've been internet friends for almost 4 years and I was so excited to finally meet her. I see her figure walk out and I felt my heart jump. She catches my eyes and a big smile spreads across her face.

"AUTUMN!!!" Christina yells. I see her running towards me with her bags. I squeal and run towards her. She jumps into my arms and we collapse to the ground. "Christina!!!!" I yell back. We finally stand up and hug again. "YOURE SO MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON" She yells, I laugh and hug her again "thanks I guess, but for real stop screaming" she grins awkwardly and looks around to see everyone's eyes on us.

I take her over to sydnie and Kristin. "Hey sweetheart" kristin hugs her. Sydnie waves to her with a wide grin. Jack was getting our food. "Where's the food?" She asks, I giggle "jacks getting it" I sit down next to Kristin and she sits down next to Syd. Christina looks up then winks at me i turn around to see Jack bringing our food and we all eat. Christina makes small talk with everyone.

Skip flight

"I miss my boyfriend so much" she says as we approach his house. "I miss him to. He's so cute" she looks at me with a grin. She knew I was playing around and I couldn't help but laugh. "Its crazy to finally meet you in person, you're literally me best friend" I smile at her and nod "you are my best friend too" I giggle.

I see Corbyns blonde head sitting in the window. I see his face light up when our car parked. I opened my door and stepped out Corbyn was out the door and running into her arms. I smile THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE OMGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I grab both of our bags and smile like an idiot at them as Corbyn kissed all over her face and she let out giggles. "Baby quit" she laughed. We walked into the house "autumns back! WAYHOO" Zach yelled. I hugged him and he kissed my cheeks.

"Wheres Danni ?" I ask, Zach frowns but pushes the frown away "hes upstairs, his friends here" I nod. "Is it a girl?" I smirk and so does Zach "Yuh" I grin "Yuh" then bean screams "YUH YUH YUH!" we all laugh. I walk up the stairs and knock on his door. He opens it and smiles "hey! You're back" I nod and hug him. He went to kiss my cheek but paused then did it anyways. "You just kissed Zach" I said he furrowed his eyebrow. "Wut?" I giggle.

"Zach just kissed that cheek" the look of realization took over his face "eww" he whined. I laugh and see her sitting on his bed laughing to. I step in "hey, I'm autumn" I stretch my hand she smiles "hi autumn, I'm angi well Angelina but call me angi"she giggles. "Hi angi" I giggle. Daniel watches us. I turn to him and send him a wink, his face turns red I grin and turn around in his door way "see you around angi, later Danni" he smiles with the blush still present "see yah autumn" I smile and close the door behind me.

•next day•

"Its so cute oh my gosh!" Christina wonders around my small apartment in awe. "Its so like basic and modern but its cute" I laugh "that's what I was going for" she grinned at me. "So tell me what's gonna on between jack and you" she jumped onto my bed. I sat next to her "what do you mean?" She gave me the 'bish really' look.

"I mean, I forgave him and we are friends now, what else is there to say?" She rolled her eyes "autumn! You still like him" I shrug my shoulders "so?" She stares at me waiting for me to say something "I don't know what else to say" she half smiled. "Its complicated huh?" I nod. "That's a good word to describe it, complicated, plus he has a girlfriend" she rolled her eyes "and she no good" I agree with her and she smiles.

"Let's go some shnacks" I giggle at her reference and walk into my kitchen grabbing cheez its and water. I threw them at her and she smiled opening the box. I grabbed my remote we began watching old movies started with my all time favorite Grease then we watched every High School Musical .