• F I V E •

Halloween

I help Isla put on her costume, jack and I are taking her trick or treating. Jack had put on a hoodie and jeans. He's a "lazy person". I put on wings and a red skin tight dress. I was a devil/ angel because I'm both lol

After about two hours of walking around. We brought Isla home and helped her take off her costume. She fell asleep within 10 minutes. Yesterday was Syd's birthday. And since today was Halloween she was out at a party. And so was jacks parents. So it was just us.

I took off my red dress. It was killing me. I put on leggings and a hoodie. I walk out into his room. He was laying on his bed on his phone. I sat down on his computer chair and rested my legs on his bed.

I scrolled thru Instagram. Bing

I look up at the notification. I click in it.

Seavey💙
Holaa

Me
Hi weirdo

Seavey💙
wyd??

Me
Chillin like a villain hby?

Seavey💙
Haha were you a villain for Halloween?

Me
No lol😂

Seavey💙
Oh. Uh. Awkwarddddd 😯

Me
Haha 😂

I laugh out loud and earned a glare from jack. I smile and look back down at my phone.

Seavey💙
Sooo...

Me
Soap? Solo? Soap opera?

Seavey💙
😂😂 nope. Wrong. I was gonna say sombrero.

I laugh again. This time I didn't look up at jack.

Me
Gosh darn it!😭

Seavey💙
Oh 🐋

Me
Is that a fat joke?

Seavey💙
No autumn wth?

Me
I was kiddingggg😂😂

Seavey💙
:O

Me
Oh boy.

Seavey💙
I think its time for bed Missy:)

Me
Missy? Ew. Stop.

Seavey💙
Haha😂 goodnight autumn ❤

Me
😂 goodnight danni❤
Read @11:57pm

I look up at jack who was just lying there. "U gud bro?" Jack looks at me. " yea. Who were you talking too?" Was he jealous or mad?  "Daniel why?" He shrugged his shoulders.

He's mad. "Are you tired?" He nodded. He's not good at hiding his feelings. Why is he so mad. I talk to Daniel and the boys all the time.

I turn off the light and lay next to him. He turned away from me. Okay. Someone's salty.

"Jack? What's wrong?" He doesn't answer. I roll my eyes. Stubborn. "What. Ever." I turn the other way. I put my phone in the table next to me. He's so dramatic.

Jacks p.o.v.

Yea. I'm jealous and pissed. Once she said Daniel. I was pissed. I know Daniel likes her. He always has. But so did I. "Jack? What's wrong?" He voice was sweet. But I ignored her.

"What. Ever." Her voice was sad but it was laced with venom. I flinch at it. It takes me awhile to finally get over it. I felt bad for getting mad at her.

I like her. She doesn't like me. I don't want to ruin our friendship so I don't show my feelings but as soon as someone talks to her. I'm jealous. Daniels literally one of my best friends.

What's wrong with me? I turn around to see her back facing me. I pulled her closer to me and she cuddled against my body. I breath slowly loving this moment. Even though she's asleep and doesn't know I'm doing this. "I'm sorry I'm such an ass" I whisper into her hair.

"Its okay. I still love you" he voice took me by surprise.  I jumped a little bit and she let out a little giggle. I smile.

I'm asleep within seconds..

am i falling in love with her?

Nahh. Its just a crush.

Autumns p.o.v.

I hear his breathing steady and that's when I knew he fell asleep. Did I forgive him too easily? I can't stay mad at him. He's probably the sweetest guy I know..

Cutest.. Funniest.. Most talented.. Hott- autumn stop. Why do you keep doing this?? God you fucking dumbass you're friends dumb bitch.