• T H I R T Y S I X •

Jacks POV

I get off the plane and take an uber to my girlfriends house, my car was there and plus I missed her.

My uber pulls up and I notice a car that I've never seen before parked behind my car. I get out and grab my bag. I walk up to here door and knock. It took awhile for anyone to answer. When someone did it wasn't aspen. "Hello?" He was a tall tan dude with black hair and shirtless. "Uh?" I hear aspens voice echoing "who is it babe" I felt the blood boil but I held back. I didn't want to explode. "Ha that's really funny" the guy looks at me confused. Aspens face appeared and the smile fell. "Jack.." I laugh again. "Hey dude, what's up I'm jack. Aspens was my girlfriend but she cheated and I was hoping you could move your car so I don't have to see her face anymore" the guy gulps and grabs his keys.

I followed behind him. "Jack wait.." I turn to her "your joking right?" She looked at the ground "I only did it because I thought you cheated. " deja vu "with who aspen?" She looked around the yard then back at me "autumn" I laughed "shes been in LA for the past week, so how could I have done that?" She looks back down at her hands "I'm sorry jack" she cried. I roll my eyes. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry but I thought of autumn. I thought of how bad it must have felt when I cheated on her. "3 years aspen, 3 years down the drain because you couldn't trust me" she looked at me.

The guy came back "sorry bro, I didn't know she had a boyfriend" I shook my head "its fine but" I turn to her then back to him "good luck" he froze as I walked away I climbed into my truck and pull out of her driveway. I blasted music as i drove to a park. I didn't want to cry, but I wanted to scream. I parked on a hill in a park over Hollywood. I step out and look around before screaming. I screamed loud letting all the anger and sadness out. I felt relieved. I took a deep breath and climbed back into my truck driving home.

I let one tear slip but wiped it away as soon as it came. I sat in my driveway noticing autumns car, i smiled knowing i could hug her. I posted on twitter.

Jackwhy don't we
Not everything works out, aspen and I aren't together anymore

I left it at that and deleted every photo of her in my phone. I smiled as I came across some photos of autumn and I. I never deleted any of them. I never forgot about her, I forced myself to and like always I failed. She practically impossible to get out of my mind. She haunted me. Sometimes I would go onto her profile and look at her photos. She just get prettier each day. Chill bro!

I take a deep breath walking into the house i frown a little when i see autumn curled up on Zach's lap but she looked so precious. Zach smiles at me "jacks home!" He yelled. Autumn moves in her sleep and groans. He smiles down at her. "Bro? You guys broke up?" I turn to Jonah and nod. He was confused. "Why?" Daniel asks. I let out a giggle.

"She pulled a jack" they all look at me confused. "She cheated on me, cause she thought i cheated on her. " the boys scratch the back of their neck not knowing what to say. "She gave you a taste of your own medicine" Corbyn mumbles I look up at him and nod. I focus on autumn who laid quietly on Zach's lap. I let out a breath then bring my bag to my room.

I was jealous that she was in Zach's arms, I wanted her in mine. I wanted to be the one holding her. I love Zach, he's my best friend. And I hope to god he doesn't like her, I want and need to win her back.

The reason it doesn't hurt that aspen cheated was because I was planning on breaking up with her anyways.. She's to controlling and bossy. She even got jealous when I took pictures with fans. She would get pissed at every little thing I did. I never made her happy. Even when I do as told she still found some way to get angry with me. Bing

I look down at my phone. I roll my eyes, before replying I changed her name

Ex
Jack I'm sorry, please come back

Me
No aspen, I'm done.

Ex
But jack I love you!

Me
No you don't, you would have never cheated if you did.

Ex
That's not true, you loved autumn and what did you do? You cheated.

Me
Don't throw that in my face, I know i fucked up then and I still regret it, and plus it isn't the first time aspen. This the second time you cheated.

Ex
Second time you caught me.

I felt a tear slip. But in cleared my throat. I'm a man I can't cry over her.

Me
"Caught you" how many times have you cheated?

Ex
5 times lol, you just didn't make me happy ig

Me
So why are you wanting me back??

Ex
Haha clout ig 😂

Xxx-xxx-xxxx blocked.

I made sure to screenshot the messages. I sat in my bed, in deep thought. A light knock on my door made me jump. "Come in" I say my voice raspy from crying. The door slowly opens and I see her beautiful face. She has frown as she approaches me. She sits down quietly next to me. She took my phone and read the messages. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. This is exactly what I wanted/ needed. "Jack, she isn't worth it and never was" I nod, not wanting her to leave my presence.

She eventually pulled away and wiped the few tears that fell onto my cheek. "I guess karmas a bitch" she furrowed her eyebrows "jack don't say that.." She searched my face "I forgave you a long time ago, just because she brought it up doesn't mean you have to plus we were young then, we are older now.." She took my hand in hers and continued "everyone makes mistakes jack, stop beating yourself up over something that happened 3 years ago" she looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to autumn, I hurt you, and left you when you needed me most" another tear fell down my face. She wipes it away "but you're here now jack, you're here" she whispers. "You have grown from your mistakes jack and I see that. I don't wan to see you hurt anymore plus your smile is the cutest thing in the world" she flirts and I blush a little. I wrap my arms around her once again kissing her head.