• F O U R T E E N •

New years eve

Jack came back from Disneyland the other day and I was so excited to spend new years with him. My first new years kiss... With jack Avery. Wow.

Bing

Seavey💙
Happy new years eve!⌚

Me
Happy news year eve danni

Seavey💙
Gotta a new years kiss?😉

Me
yea actually :))

Neither jack and I have told anyone besides our family.

Seavey💙
Who??😯

I look up to jack who was sitting next to me and he smirks. "Tell him" I blush.

Me
jack❤

Seavey💙
Oh. Snap y'all together?

Me
yuh yuh yuh :))
Read @1:34 pm

Daniels p.o.v.

Autumn💭
yuh yuh yuh:))

What the fuck? Jack told me he wasn't talking about her. Apart of me was annoyed. But the other part was happy for them.

Jack knew I liked autumn. So I texted him.

Me
I thought you said you didn't like autumn?

Jack
I never said I did or didn't, I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure how I felt. Why does it matter?

Me
Because you knew I liked her.

Jack
Sorry? I've liked her for years. I kept it secret because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Me
I get that but I like her.

Jack
Instead of getting mad at me can you be happy for me? You're a good looking guy, you could always find someone else.

Me
I am happy for you, its just bogus that you knew I liked her but you didn't tell me you liked her too, I would of backed off. And ty

Jack
I'm sorry man, I didn't even tell my family I liked her. I kept it to myself. And its not that I even like her.. I'm in love with her Daniel.

Me
For real?

Now I'm beginning to feel bad for getting mad at him.

Jack
Yea.. And she knows it.

Me
Sorry bro, I can't wait to see you. Happy new years

Jack
Its okay, and same. Happy new years🎆

I take deep breath and sigh. You win some, you lose some but I can't be mad at jack for falling in love with someone I've only known for a year when he's known her more then half of his life.

Jacks p.o.v.

*time skip*

I held her hand as we all counted down. "10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..HAPPY NEW YEAR!"  everyone yelled. I turn to her with a smile and quickly connect our lips. She smiled thru the kiss when we pulled apart we had everyone's eyes on us. She let's out a nervous laugh.

"That's the first time I seen you guys kiss" my mom cries jokingly.  Everyone laughs. Gosh my family's weird but I love them.

My mom and autumn went into the kitchen to talk. I wanted to listen but Isla had other ideas. She made me play with her in her room which I was fine with except I wanted to know what my mom and girlfriend were talking about

Autumn p.o.v.

"Autumn I have a question" I smile at mama. "And I might have an answer" she smiles.

"Isla was telling me the other day how you sang her to sleep and how amazing you sounded. And I know you're scared to sing. I know. But maybe you should post a cover or try to launch your so going career. You're 18 and I know you don't want to go to college. So maybe starting your music career will help you, and I've been friends with your mom for years. She had an amazing voice just like you but she was too scared to sing, she was to scared to show the world her talent.. And now she's gone. I do t want you to make the same mistake. Take your chances sweetheart. Maybe even go back to L.A. with jack so the world your talent. It doesn't and shouldn't go to waste. So will you try?" I took in everything she said and nodded.

"Okay.." I whisper. She places her hand on mine. "You can do this sweetheart" I smile up at her. I had recorded a cover a few months ago. Singing lair jacks song. I pulled out my phone and showed it too her she smiled the whole way thru. "Post it" she says.

I take a deep breath and write in the description. "Only posting this because mama(Kristin) told me too. I love you all and thank you for the support. Please don't hate. This is new for me."

I posted the video on YouTube and Instagram(except it said to watch the full cover on YouTube) with the same caption. Bing

Mama reaches for her phone and listens to the cover once again with a smile plastered on her face. I hear loud thud come from upstairs and look at mama and laugh. Then jacks face appears "autumn.." He was out of breath. "You did it.. You posted a cover" I smile at him and nod.

"You told me. Isla told me. And now mama did. So I finally grew some balls and did it" the smile on his face widened. He ran to me picking me up. He whispered in my hair "I love you" and he kissed me. "I love you too" I whisper. Mama just watched us with a smile.

"You know your mom would always say that you two would end up together" I smile and blush. "That's what my dad said" her smile doesn't leave her face as she nods "she's always been right". I look back to jack who was already looking at me.

The way he looked at me made my heart stop. I wanted to kiss him again but not in front of his mom, its not a sweet kiss.

I quickly smile at mama before pulling jack upstairs. He still had the same look plastered on his face. I push up against his door kissing him hungrily. He kisses back.

My hands get tangled in his hair as he wraps his arms around my waist. This. 👏Kid. 👏Does.👏 Things. 👏 To. 👏 Me. 👏With. 👏Out. 👏 Even. 👏 Trying. 👏

I felt the hair on my body stand up when his warm hand came in contact with my bare thigh. I jumped up onto him. He brought me to his bed laying me down gently. He left kisses down my neck. And I keep my hands tangled in his hair.

He sucks down on sweet spot and I bite my lips to stop me from moaning. His family's still in the house and they're awake. I finally had enough of him taking control so I pushed him down and sat on top of him. He smiled up at me as I started to kiss down his neck finding his sweet spot. Leaving a hickey just like he did too me.

"Watch out lil boy" I whisper. He raises a eyebrow. I wink at him which I knew drove him wild. Two can play at that game jack. Just wait.