• N I N E •

I open my bathroom door to see jack standing there. A smile spreads across his face. He walks towards me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer and closer. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck.

My body felt so many different emotions from his touch. Goosebumps, electric, you know that feeling when you haven't seen someone in so long. Like the excitement that rises as you get closer and closer to contact with that person. That nervousness and when you final wrap your arms around them you never want to let go. That's how I feel.

We stayed like this for a while until he finally pulled away. He looks at me, his browns eyes search my face. What was he looking for? He kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine. I play with the collar of his shirt.

Then I remembered. I told Syd I liked him. Well I implied it. Did he see that. I mentally slap myself. He began to sway and sing to me.

I closed my eyes as his voice filled my ears. I pulled away after a few minutes and pulled him onto my bed. I rested my head on the pillow besides his head. I played with his curls as he played with my fingers. He turned his head to look up at me but stopped when he saw my necklace. He gently picked it up off of my chest.

"Do you wear this all the time?" I smile and tilt my head just a little to see his face more because of how close we are "yea except when I shower, I take it off" he smiles and looks up at me.

I felt his breath on my chest. Never have I ever wanted to kiss him more. He licked his lips as he looked from mine to his. I felt my heartbeat  jump thru the roof. He removed his hand from my necklace and placed it on my chin. Slowly tipping my head up towards him.

I felt his warm lips fall onto mine. Our lips moved in sync. You know that feeling when you're on a rollar coaster and your stomach flips but it feels so good? He turned himself to hover over me without disconnecting our lips. I tangled my one hand in his hair while the other grabbed hold of his shirt collar.

A million thoughts flew thru my mind. I felt so many different emotions. I didn't know how to feel. But I knew I liked it. I love the feeling he was giving me. I've wanted this moment to happen for months.. And now I can't get enough.

Jack's p.o.v

She pulled roughly on my hair causing me to let a small moan escape my mouth. She smirked thru the kiss. I ran my hand down her leg. My hands felt hot and electrifying touching her bare skin.

She pulled me down to close the gap I left open. Never in a million years would I ever think this would happen. I never thought she'd feel the same way. I never thought making out with someone could feel so good. Feel so right.

We finally broke away from kissing to breath. I look into her eyes. That looked so full of life. "wow" I say out of breath. She smiles "wow, is right" she giggles.

I lay next to her and she lays her head on my chest. I play with her hair until she fell asleep.

I love her. Im in love with her. I kissed her. She kissed back. Does she like me too? I felt something I've never felt before. Did she feel it too? So many questions ran threw my head. Questions I didn't know the answer to. Like are we going to date? Is this gonna be the end? Does she like me back? If I asked her out will see say yes? What will my mom think? But the only thing I knew for sure was that I loved her.

I loved her so much. That I can't think of life without her. I dont want to. I want to be by her side forever. If she doesn't feel the same way. We can stay friends but as long as she's always in my life and I'm always in hers I don't care if I'm just her best friend or her boy friend.

I can't picture life without her. Even if it hurts to let her be with someone else. I'll sacrifice my feeling for hers. Because I love her so much.

Im in love with her.