• T H I R T Y S E V E N •

4 months later..
Autumns pov

We all sit in the bleachers waiting for her name to be called. "Christina Marie" we all stand up and scream as she crosses the stage getting her diploma. She smiles at us as we all end our recordings.

We wait patiently for it to be over to hug her and take more pictures and that's what we did. The boys recently came back from touring the world. I am so proud of how far they've came. I love each of them so much. Corbyn was planning on something and I had to have my camera out.

He took Christina's hand and kneeled down. I recorded them with tears falling down my face. Cristina began to cry before he even said anything. "Christina Marie, I know we are still young and I know I'm too scared to get married and so are you. I love you so much, will you take this promise ring and promise me in a few years from now you will make me the happiest man alive and take my last name and be Mrs. Christina Besson" she nodded quickly and he placed the ring on her finger. He picked her up and swung them around kissing one another over and over.

I was balling but still recording. She freaked out and jumped into my arms. We hugged for what felt like hours.

He glowed like the sun looking at me. He gave me goosebumps as he winked at me. He mouthed "you're next" I quickly stood up. He smirked then ran after me with the cake in his hand, he jumped onto my back shoving the cake in my face. I grab his head and bring to my face wiping the cake on my face onto his. Deja vu

He smirked but instead of getting me back he licked my face. "EW!" I screamed. He chuckled and yells "gotcha!" He stood up and took his hand out to help me up. I took it but pulled him back onto the ground. He smirked at me "we are gonna do this right here?" My eyes widened. "JACK ROBERT AVERY!" I yell again. I stand up and he follows me to the bathroom. "Smile" I say, we smile into the mirror I captioned the photo 'mhmm look familiar??' I posted it then found the older one and captioned it 'yup, that's the one' I read the date on it and smiled it said 10/25/17, 4 years ago. Even though many things have changed it still seems to go back to normal. And the cake wasn't my birthday cake it Christina graduation cake.

I cleaned the cake off of my face and jacks watches me as he does. "What?" I say, he smirks "even with cake on you, you're still stunning" I rolled my eyes as I dry my face even tho I was blushing. He took the towel from my hand and dried his face. He threw it over his shoulder and winked at me before walking out. Christina had music playing and taking you came on. I looked around and said "who is this? Gosh they sound horrible" Daniel looks at me offended and covers his heart. Corbyn laughs "don't start autumn, I will fight you" jack placed his hand on Corbyns shoulder "I got this" he tilted his chin up "what did you say?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I said, who is this, they SUCK!" He smirked them walked slowly to me. "Say it again" I bring my mouth to his ear "they su-" he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I scream "PUT ME DOWN!" he spins us around then tosses me onto the couch. The room erupts into laughter.

He wrapped his arm around me. I loved the feeling of being in his arms being around me. "You wanna cuddle with me tonight?" He whispers. I smirk up at him "duhh" he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Quit flirting or date already god damn!" I jerk my head behind me at Jonah who had a smug look on his face. He sends me a wink and jack turns his head around "I'm working on it" I feel butterflies hit against my stomach like 'let me out bitch' I gulped roughly as he turned back to me. He smiles at me. Gosh

Christina and Corbyn already left to her room about an hour ago, Zach was falling asleep next to me on the couch. Daniel was wrapped up in the chair asleep already. Jonah sat on the other side of Zach. We were at Christina's parents house and had a mattress on the floor for us to share. Jonah stands up and lays in the other chair "you too can share, so you can cuddle" he cooed, I rolled my eyes "maybe I wanna sleep on the roof" Jonah cocked his head back and laughed "autumn why are you like this?" I jokingly pout "I honestly don't even know".

Jack wraps his arms around me and picks me up. I dramatically throw my head back as if I fainted "my knight and shining amour!" I whine. He lays me on the bed and kisses my forehead "my princess" he plays along. "You guys are doing it wrong, you're suppose to kiss the princess" I froze. Jack did to, but I smiled at him and he knew I was giving him permission "you're right Jonah" I glance at Jonah as he sits up in his chair. A grin spreads across his face. " my princess" he says. He leans down and I grab his face gently his warm lips felt onto mine.

It felt as if it was our first kiss all over again. All the feeling, so many feeling, all the thought, so many thoughts. I get a shock of electricity shoot threw my body. I hear Jonah clapping. "FINALLY!" He yelled, I grin threw our kiss and so does jack. He pulls away and searches my face before licking his lips and kissing me again. I never wanted his lips leaving mine, its been almost 4 years since last time we kissed her it felt like a million.

He pulled away with the biggest smile on his lips. My feels began to hurt from smiling but I could care less. I look towards Jonah who was now standing. He smirked "aham" he cleared his throat. Jack turned to look at him and Jonah raised his eyebrow and jack nodded he turned back to me. He gestured for me to sit up and I did, he was already kneeling on the floor but he stuck his other leg up. Kneeling like he is purposing. He took my hand in his.

"Autumn, I love you with all my heart, and I know I've messed up, I know I'm not perfect but you are" j wanted to stop him but he placed his index finger over my lips "don't say you aren't, you're my best friend and I want to give you more, I want to give the world, autumn will you do make me the happiest person in the world and .." He paused and looked down then back into my eyes, my heat was beating a million times a second "and be my girlfriend.. Again" he giggles at the last part. I grin and take his face into my hands kissing him. He pulled away "is that a yes?" I roll my eyes "yes jack yes!" He crashed his lips onto mine falling back onto the bed.