• T W E N T Y •

January 24th

I stare out the window as I grip onto the arm rests. I had why don't we playing in my ears. When we finally got in the air I released my deathly grip on the arm rest. I send a smile to the person who sat next to me. She looked to be in her twenties.

She smiled back "your first time flying?" I nod with a laugh "Yea it is, how many times have you been?" She smiles as i pull out one head phone to hear her "maybe 3 times, but I'm use to it" I nod.

"Hopefully one day I will be too" she reached her hand out towards me "I'm abbey" I take her hand in mine "autumn" she nods "that's such a pretty name"

"Thank you" I smile. She was really pretty. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She had freckles planted all over her face. "So are you traveling alone?" I nod "are you?" She nods.

I was opening my mouth to say something but she beat me to it so I pretended like I was yawning "why are you going to LA?" I finished my fake yawn before answering "to uh see my friends what about you?"

"Same, I feel like I've seen you before?" She's says. I was taken aback. "From where?" I laugh. She furrows her eyebrows "I don't know.. You just look so familiar" I shrugged. Maybe from YouTube or Instagram? I don't know but I wasn't gonna say it out loud because like I said. I don't have friends and if I can be friends with her and she not know who I am... Yet. Then maybe I can finally have a friend other then the boys and the Averys/stanfords.

"Whatcha listening too?" She asks. I open my phone and show her the screen. Invitation why dont we. She smiles and nods "I love them, they're all so talented and good looking" I feel like she's gonna know who I am very soon. "Yea they are" she opens her phone and see her go to her camera roll. She selects a phone and it's of the boys. "Who's you're favorite?" I point jack. Of course. She nods agreeing "same but I also like Jonah" well to bad jacks mine. Oh my god autumn.

I'm ridiculous. "Yea Jonahs cute but I love jack" she giggles "are you like a crazy fan? Like what's yours is yours and no one can have it" haha if only she knew. I shake my head no with a laugh.

We continued talking more about our lives I learned that she was born in Indiana, she's 19, she lives on her own, and she loves to dance.

I grabbed my bags and started making my way towards the door. "Hey autumn wait!" I turn as she approached me. "Maybe we can hangout while we're both here" I nod but that would involve numbers or social medias. Oop. "Yea that sounds like a plan" she takes her phone from her pocket "what's you're number?" I give it to her she puts her number in mine. She hands it back right as it goes off. Bing

I smile at her as I open the message.

Jonah Maray
I see u

I roll my eyes and look around. I see a guy who was causally sitting with no bag with glasses and a hat on. "Who are you looking for?" Abbey asks. "My friend " I reply as Jonah gets up and makes his way over to me a smirk present on his face. "Oh can I meet them?" Well the way Jonahs approaching probably. Jonah wrapped his arms around me. "Missed you but who's your friend she's cute". I roll my eyes and hit his back "wow thanks missed you too" he pulled away and smiled at abbey.

He out reached his hand towards her she blushed and took it "Jonah" and there goes everything.. Her eyes widened "abbey" he took off his sunglasses and i swear to god I thought she was gonna scream. "Way to keep it low key Jonah" he smirked at me as abbey hugged him. "Oh sush autumn, you love me" I roll my eyes.

"You never told me you were friends with one of the why don't we boys" abbey says shocked before I can say anything Jonah interrupted "all" her jaw drops. "Really Jonah?" I hit him. He laughed "come on we gotta go anyways" abbey says goodbye and we left the airport.

In the car

"I don't understand why you're mad that she found out you were friends with us or why it was a secret in the first place" Jonah just doesn't get it. "Jonah. Literally you guys are my only friends. People only want to be my friend because of you guys" he laughed and shook his head "I doubt that autumn. I think that's what you think, you're a pretty cool girl. A lot of people want to be your friend" I sigh. I'm not fighting anymore. Jonah is to sweet to argue with no matter what I say he'll have something kind to say back.

"Are you nervous?" He broke the silence between us. I nod and look at him "yea, I missed you guys so much" I smile at him and he hugged me "I and we missed you too" he laughed. "You can't speak on them, they probably didnt miss me" I giggle he playfully rolled his eyes "you're dramatic" I throw my hair over shoulder and bat my eyelashes "thank you" he laughed as he shook his head.