• F O U R •

I wake up to Sandi laying between jack and I. I slowly sit up. Trying not to wake jack up. But instead I feel his strong arm wrap around my lower stomach. I automatically got butterflies as he pulled me back to him.

I turned myself so our bodies were chest to chest. He groaned as he stretched. His body was so warm. I didn't want to leave it. I know 10 secs ago I was going to but now I don't. My hand found its self to his hair.

My fingers got tangled in his curls. He pulled the blanket up higher covering most of our bodies. "Keep doing that" his voice was deep and husky. It gave me goosebumps. I mentally slap my self. You've never felt like this before! Why all of sudden is this happening?

I felt my eyes get droopy but I made sure I stayed awake. I liked this moment. I was listening to his heartbeat. It was steady yet mines was like a dying fly. Going everywhere and running into things.

Islas laugh made jack groan again. Butterflies. Why? "Just get up Avery" he opens his eyes. Gosh his brown eyes. Stop! He smiled "I'm still tired" his voice was still low and a husky.

I lick my lips to hold back my temptations to kiss him "we can always take a nap later" he smiled and sat up. I was instantly cold. My eyes went straight to his back muscles.

Why!? Why!? Why!?

I quickly sit up to ignore the fact that I'm feeling this way. I take a deep breathe. I was fine until He decided he was going to go to the bathroom. He walked past me. Sending chills down my spine. His hair fell lazily over his head.

Slap!

I go downstairs. Kristin(mama) and Syd are sitting at the table. "Good morning sunshine" I smile at mama. "Good morning" I get myself a cup of coffee and sit and chat with them. It helped me ignore the feelings I was having.

"Good morning beautiful ladies" jack says walking into the kitchen. He kissed each one of us on the cheek. "Autumn do you want me to go with you get dressed" before I could stop myself I say "yea". He grabbed my keys with a smirk " I'm driving" I roll my eyes.

"We'll be back guys" I place my coffee mug in the sink and follow jack out the door and to my car. He placed his hands on the steering wheel. The veins in his hands were visible. I bit my lip as I turn on the on the radio and plug in my aux.

Get you good~Roy Woods came on. I wanted to change it but I didn't. He started to sing. And I kept repeating. Fuck!

I sang with him to stop the urge.

Jacks p.o.v.

"Ima get you good, I can't get enough if it, shawty show me whats up with it, there's a lot things I wanna do" she sang. It turned me on.

I was glad when we arrived at her house. She left to get dressed. I took multiple breaths to calm down. It worked. She came back out. With black leggings and a white T-shirt and a why don't we windbreaker.

"I'm hungry" she says when she sits down. "Taco bell??" I ask. She smiles "yesss" we laugh. Now this is what I like friendship. Can't push it jack.

We sat a our table eating our tacos. We talked a little about how life's been. Although we talk all the time.

"How's school?" She stops chewing and swallows "you know the same. No one talks to me unless it's about you" I frown. "People still do that?" She looks over at the counter then back at me "sadly yea" she let's out a nervous laugh.

I push a strand of her hair behind her ear "well then I guess I just get you all to myself" fuck jack! You passed the line again. She looks up at me, her cheeks red from blushing. I stare into her blue/green eyes. I see a smile form onto her lips. "I guess so". She did it again. Not joking or sarcasm. She meant that. Does she like me? No that's not possible.

I wanted to kiss her. I was about to lean in when I heard " excuse me can I get a picture" I smile and turn to the girl that was smiling up at me. "Of course" she hands the phone to autumn who snaps a bunch of pictures. She smiles. "Can we take a picture too autumn?" Her jaw drops. The look of excitement on her face made me smile. "I would love too" I took some pictures of them. "Thank you" she smiles before running back to her mom.

We look at each other and laugh. "She was so cute" autumn watches her grab her moms hand. I turn and look behind me "yea she was".

I turn back too autumn not expecting her eyes to already be on me. The smile still present on her lips. She looked down at her tray. " ready to go?" I stare at her for second admiring her blushing face "yea". I took both of our trays and placed the garbage in the trash.

Skip car ride

" I'm ready to take that nap now" I smile as we pull into the driveway. She looks up and smile "okay" she's been smiling like an idiot all morning. But its cute.

"Mom we're gonna take a nap" I say walking into the kitchen with autumn right behind me. She laughed "you guys have been up for 2 hours" we both shrug our shoulders. Sydnie looks up at us "nah jack just wants to cuddle with autumn" my jaw drops shes right but they don't need to know that "no" I say quickly. To quickly. Sydnie laughs "I dont blame you she's a good person to cuddle with" I turn back to autumn who was smiling.

"What am I missing?" I say. Autumn laughs but sydnie answered my question "autumn and I cuddle sometimes. You mad lover boy?" I laugh "really? And no I'm not". My mom giggles " you guys act like children. And you're all adults"

All three of laugh. "I may be 18 years old but ima 5 year old at heart" Autumn says thru laughter. Sydnie looks at autumn then at my mom "she right tho" my mom giggles again. I shake my head smiling.

"Well what are y'all waiting for.. Go cuddle" I roll my eyes at Syd. "Toodles" autumn turns on her heels and pulls on my hand. "Toodles!" My mom said back.

Autumn slipped off her shoes as did I. We both took off out jackets and laid together on my bed. She laid on my chest so our faces were inches apart. She ran her fingers thru my hair. Her eyes were so focused on my hair. While my eyes were focused on her lips and eyes.

I feel like I could always get lost in them.

Autumns p.o.v.

His hands rubbed up and down my back but he wasn't going to low. I kept my eyes on his hair. But he's eyes wouldn't leave my face. I look down into his eyes. I felt the sudden urge to kiss him.

I slowly leaned down but instantly stopped when I heard the door handle jiggle. I pushed myself off of his chest.

Isla came into the room." I wanna cuddle" I turn around and smile "come join". We all cuddle one another and actually fell asleep.

Click

I open one eye and see Kristin taking a picture. She places one finger over her lips. And she smiles before taking a few more then leaving. I fell back asleep. Wondering what would have happened if Isla never walked in. Would we have kissed.

Or would he stop me because he doesn't feel the same way? Wait what way am I feeling? Do I like jack? Do I have a crush on my best friend? Stop autumn you cant feel this way.. again

You can't ruin the friendship. Or the family. I love them all to much to just kiss jack. I'd rather have all of them. Plus we're just friends. Just. Friends.