• T H I R T E E N •

"Smile" autumn says as she quickly snaps a picture of Isla and I. She showed me the picture and I smiled. "Ooo I look cute" Isla giggles. Autumn laughs as she captions the photo with a heart.

She saves it then adds it to her story. "Autumn look up" she looks up at me with a smile. The picture was perfect. I saved it and added two heart to it putting it on my story.

Autumn cuddled into my side with Isla on her lap. Ava on the other side of me. Sydnie walks into the room. "Ahh my favorite people all in one place" she laughs.

We all stayed on the couch talking with our family when if felt my eyes get heavy. My head rested on autumns head. Even with everyone in the room. I fell asleep. I fell asleep on with autumn cuddled into my side. With my sisters on the could next to us and my family around the house talking.

Autumns p.o.v.

I hear the light snore from and let out giggle. Syd looks up to me from the floor. She smiles "he's always falling asleep" I smile and move my head to let his head fall onto my shoulder. "How cute" mama laughs. She grabs her phone and takes a picture.

"So are you two together yet or just friends?" His aunt asks. I smile but before I could answer Isla does "they're dating. It only took jack two years. But they're dating" everyone in the room laughs and all their eyes are on us but he was asleep so technically it was just me.

I hate being the center of attention. "When did he ask you?" His other aunt asked. "It was like 2 in the morning."

"Today?" Ava asked. I nod and everyone laughs. "How?" Mama asked. Then Syd butts in "he confessed his dying love for her" that's when I laughed. "Really? What did you say?" His uncle asked. Syd answered that too which I wasa glad because the attention was on her and not me "she did too" the room abrupts into "awes" or "how sweet". I felt my cheeks heat up.  

Isla begins to sing and everyone take their attention from me and goes to Isla. I let a breath. That was intense. Only for me tho. I hear little laugh come from jack.

My jaw drops and poke him " you little buttface" I whisper. He opens his eyes and looks up at me.

"Were you even asleep?" He nodded "for like 5 minutes, I heard the whole conversation" I jokingly push him "how rude"  he laughs again. I feel a few eyes land on us. He smiles and kisses my cheek "I love you too".

" AWE! " Syd yelled. I bury my face into his shoulder. "Syd!" He laughed. "I'm sorry you guys are just so freaking cute! I can't take it" her voice was filled with sarcasm.

After dinner/ bed time

"You're sleeping her tonight" I roll my eyes. "So demanding I swear" he grins "but you like it"

"Can you sing me to sleep?" Isla asked. I look down at her. "Me?" She nods. I felt my face turn red. "Isn't s-" Jack butted it "yes you can" I look up at him and swallow the nervousness in my throat.

I took her hand as she guided me to her room. She laid in her bed as I tucked her in. "What song?" I asked nervously. She smiled at me it was dark but the little night light lit up her face. "Any song".

I thought for a second. I knew what song. I caressed her forehead as I began to sing. The nervousness was gone.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
X2

She quickly fell asleep which amazed me. I kiss her forehead and turn around to see jack standing there with a smile. I got nervous again " that was amazing baby" I for goosebumps from him calling me baby. "Stop" I say sweetly. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Face tour fears autumn. It's not hard to sing. I know your nervous. But your talented. Your talent shouldn't go to waste" I close my eyes. And nod. I mumbled " I'm scared" he pulled away from our hug and gently grabbed my face "and I was scared to tell you how I felt.. Now look at us" I couldn't help but smile.

He's right. I was scared to but we did it. Sometimes you just have to face your fears. Just like jack said. God he's an Angel.

What did I do to deserve him. He's sweet, funny, hot, talented I could on for days. He's so perfect.

I was always told that no ones perfect.. But to me there isn't a single flaw in this human. Not a single one.

I look up into his eyes once again to feel shivers run down my spine. How could you be so perfect? I ask myself. He smiles. God his smile! I melt every time he smiles. "Let's go back to my room" he whispers. I take his hand and walk back to his room. His hands are even the perfect size. They aren't to big or too small. I look down at our hands his hands are medium sized yet mine are small but they fit so perfectly with one another.

We both get ready for bed. I curl up into his bed. Breathing in the scent of him. His shirtless body hangs over me. "Scoot over goof" I smile at him before scooting over. I rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

He played with my hair as he sang to me. He sang low like a whisper. I closes my eyes listening to his angelic voice.

Im so in love with this kid. Its crazy to think that we've been dating for a day. And I'm already in love with him. But then again. I've been in love with him for years.

He's been there for me more and more since my mom died. Her death brought us closer then we already were. Then when we were both cheated on it brought us even closer. And now here we are. Together. In love. Its so weird to think that we're together. All those years I told myself we would never be more them friends. All those years I held back those feelings for the safety of our friendship.

Maybe.. My mom wasn't my guardian angel. Maybe its him. Maybe the reason he came into my life was to make it better. To show how to love. To show me what true love is. Maybe I'm just over thinking it all. Maybe my mom is my guardian angel and jack is just my angel.

Thank you god. Thank you for putting these amazing people in my life. I'm truly blessed everyday. With jack, the Avery's, the why don't we boys, my father and my mom. Even tho she isn't her anymore. I know she still watches over me.

Thank you.

I felt myself slowly drift into sleep. I heard his sweet voice one last time "I love you".