• S I X •

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his cheek "bye jack" he frowns. "Bye autumn" after saying goodbye to all of us. He started to walk towards his gate. I frown. I'm gonna miss him.

Mamas voice pulled me out of my thoughts "Let's go get dinner?" I turn to mama with a smile. "Sounds good to me"

Jacks p.o.v.

*Back in L.A.*

I get off my plane and make my way back to the house. I won't see autumn til Christmas. I'll see my family on thanksgiving tho.

I sigh thinking about her. I should of made some type of move!

"How was your trip bro?" Daniel asked. I look up at him from across the room "it was good, how was yours?" He smiled "it was pretty dope, how's autumn?" don't get mad jack. She's not yours. Get over it. "She's good" he nods pulling out his phone.

He's gonna text her isn't? Jack quit. I decided to text her saying I arrived home.

Me
I made it home safe :)

She didn't reply fast. But Daniels phone went off and a few secs later she replied to me.

Skye
That's good :) how was your flight?

Me
I slept the entire time.

Skye
Sounds like the Jack I know😂

Me
Haha yea..

Daniels phone went off again. He's definitely talking to her.

Skye
are you okay?

Me
Yea just a little tired.

Skye
Go to sleep then goof

Me
Alright.. Night

Skye
Night❤

Daniels p.o.v.

I watched jack stand up and go upstairs. He seemed off today. Bing I look down at my phone.

Fall🍁
ArE yOu dUmB?

Me
ArE yOu mAd?

Fall🍁
wHy aRe wE lIkE tHiS?

Me
I dOnT kNoW!

Fall🍁
Hahaha I'm tired.. And I have school tomorrow so goodnight danni boy🌚

Me
Goodnight autumn 🌙 sweet dreams☁
Read @10:02 pm

I walk up to my room. Everyone was already asleep because we all arrived late. Jack was still up when I came into the room.

"Hey jack" he doesn't look at me but he responds "hey" I get ready for bed and come back into the room Jack was still laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. "What's wrong bro?" He finally peels his eyes off the ceiling.

"I need your advice" I nod telling him to continue. "Okay so there's this girl I've been talking to and we have a good friendship going on I like her. I like her a lot but I'm afraid to ruin our friendship" I automatically think of autumn.